Saturday, May 31, 2014

Investigations called for....

Good afternoon my darlings....I hope the rest of you are out enjoying your day, I will be heading out momentarily...I think that I'm gonna try to make a break for it.


So this showed up on several blogs, chat boards and the like from some anonymous poster...

Please Investigate These People • 18 hours ago

The following individuals are guilty of making up horrible rumors and lies about Robert Pattinson. They have claimed that he and Kristen Stewart's child was born in March 2014, is married to Kristen Stewart, and is living with her:

@Sash_marie101 is the person who started the pregnancy rumor. She said that she is an entertainment law student, and that Robert Pattinson's people leaked the info about Kristen Stewart being pregnant with his baby to her. @HatersNoNothing said that she has a cousin working for Kristen Stewart that is leaking private information to her. She also says that Kristen Stewart just gave birth to Robert Pattinson's baby. @bronzehyperion is a fan fiction author insisting that everything SashMarie and HKN reported is true. @SRWNS is also known as Mama Nails, and is also spreading the lie that Kristen Stewart just gave birth to Robert Pattinson's baby. @Windswept333 is a former fan fiction author turned pro, who is also insisting that Kristen Stewart just gave birth to Robert Pattinson's baby. There's another one by the name of Bunny Sherman, who claims that she is Kristen Stewart's long lost relative and has also said that Kristen Stewart just gave birth to Robert Pattinson's baby. I can't remember her twitter name but it's Rob fan something.

I believe that these people are trying to harm the reputations of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart and ought to be investigated and reported to the proper authorities. They also have 100's of innocent people believing their lies. I'm concerned that they may attempt to collect monetary donations for the baby that never was.


I had heard that I had made some shit list on twitter the other day, but I didn't know what it was until another twitter peep posted a twitlonger and this was included....Here's my first gut response!



This is the funniest thing that I've seen in a long time.  Did this person even go back and re-read what they wrote after they wrote it?  Do they even have one clue how utterly ridiculous that they sound??

How exactly is saying that Rob and Kristen are married and have a baby hurting their reputations?  What about all the ppl out there that are claiming that Rob is fucking every woman that he comes within spitting distance of, or the rumors that someone started that he was seen snorting cocaine???

As for Kristen, what about the people and hell the fucking mass media that will not let that woman move on from July 2012???  

So again I ask, how am I or any of the other women mentioned on this little rant hurting their reputations?

But the more important point would be, what is to be investigated?  The accusation that any of us have been seeking out monetary donations for the baby is utterly ridiculous.

So please, please tell me what and who is going to come and arrest me?



Oh...him...I'm here ready and waiting...bring on those cuffs!


Oh, David, did I forget to mention that I had a pair of my very own???....


But seriously, I'm touched to be called out in this way.  First it really made my day and second I know the women that were called out and I'd say that I'm in very good company!

*******

"The following individuals are guilty of making up horrible rumors and lies about #RobertPattinson," you said.

You have the fucking audacity to report and name people, accusing them of making horrible rumors; and what exactly are you doing? You said, "I believe that these people are trying to harm the reputations of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart." If you are so fucking concerned about them, why not report the bitch who blatantly tweeted that she knew how to kill Kristen Stewart but just doesn't know how to hide her body? Ha? Why not report the tabloids, bloggers, or HL, Star mag, and other rags, and fans reporting Rob is dating every fucking human being that happens to be where he is; for writing about him allegedly caught snorting cocaine? You'd rather have him date different women, marring his image as "man-whore," insinuating that he has no respect for woman---than entertain the thought that he is still in love and still is with Kristen Stewart.

You gave a little background of every one you named. And quite honestly, they seemed to be relevant! A law-student; a cousin of someone who works for Kristen Stewart; a fanfic AUTHOR; another fanfic AUTHOR who turned PRO, a long lost relative of Kristen Stewart. Like, wow!!! If anything, I believe that you are threatened that they could be telling the truth! And if they are telling the truth, then you and your fantasy about and with Robert Pattinson needs to be tweaked! Like big time! They hold an information that you pray hard to be untrue! It's fear. It is as though a part of you believes they could be telling the truth. Because If we think about this rationally, why would these individuals gamble their reputation for what you call, "lies?" They are, after all, authors, relative, and most-followed "shippers" of the "fandom."

So, Kristen Stewart may have carried Rob's child, their love-child, and may have given birth a few weeks ago... Why investigate the people who believe it is so? To me, it's a beautiful idea. It's an idea that spells perfect love! It's my choice to believe them or not. It's every follower choice to believe them or not. It's our right to believe or not to believe. You belittle me and every one to say that we believe in lies. We have brains. I have a fucking degree! It's my prerogative to think, to believe, or not to believe... We did not appoint you to lead us!

Now, why do I think that the people you named are relevant? Because they DON'T SPEAK badly about Robert Pattinson or Kristen Stewart. If anything, they praise their work, their talent, their character, their personality... them, ROB and KRISTEN, as human beings. They rejoice in their successes and don't judge them. The individuals you have named, if anything, are the true supporters of the two and their careers!

You also stated this: "I'm concerned that they may attempt to collect monetary donations for the baby that never was." The hell!!! We are not stupid! Why would I donate money to a baby who has more money than I do! I'd be working my ass off until I'm 65 and I know their child has no need to work for the rest of his/her life to survive! What's the logic behind this though, by the way? Please enlighten me.

This has gone too far. If they are wrong, then they are wrong. So we move on. If they are right... I know what I'd be doing. One word: "rejoicing!" I'm being real here.

Now, let me ask you this? What if they are right? What would you do?


This is a twitlonger by @Ate_Ofie


And I'm going to allow her to have the last word....

Wait...crap...


SHIT!  Someone's at my door...it's not Booth.  Gotta go...You'll know what's going on if you don't hear from me again!





11 comments:

  1. It's a good thing I have a pair of handcuffs, too,, because I share the same belief as everyone on that list. Law Enforcement will have a time with all of us!!! This is all based on the haters fears that what we believe cold very well be true. And how will that change their real lives exactly? Maybe their fictional lives!!! Hahahahaha Love you Mama XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol mama haters are getting deeper in their desperation. Sad really...oh well. Cute post...I wany some of those sparkly handcuffs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just fucking genius!!! Loved......loved.....loved.....loved it!!! They are just a bunch of fuckwits with no life of their own.....drinking that bitter Kool-Aid of hate that has clouded their empty head.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You simply nailed it. Bravo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my God, they're really shaking in their pants aren't they?
    And the way you handle them Mama..Kudos to you!!
    We already knew they would be kicking and screaming in their desperation as and when we get closer to the TRUTH. Let them. As they say Every dog has its day,lets toss them a biscuit here..poor things! LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for all the love ladies...this one was particularly fun to put together! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama, Brilliant post. I'm shaking in my Texas boots. I say bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Twitlonger, OMG! I hardly ever comment, more of a reading stalker kind of gal, but DAMN, stunning comment, really really stunning. Mamanails, you go girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg i have seen a lot of silly stuff in my day, but this takes the cake...
    unbelievably goofy that some poor hater-person wrote that ridiculous diatribe and then went around posting it on a bunch of different boards! i laughed and laughed.

    it's so funny because it serves the exact opposite of what the hater-person seems to want... it publicizes and gives credence by citation to the facts the defamer (an obvious, lonely teen-ager) wants denied. it's all just so silly... and kinda sad... and all of us, and especially R, K and li'l Jimmie-Bob are all well, sittin' pretty and being fabulous-- this low-comedy silliness doesn't mean a thing to them... and to us either, may i add...
    and btw i love you mamaN! and i'd like to send a big shout-out and buckets o' love to all the rest of your fellow 'Hater's Manifesto Six'... LOL
    you know you all picked up a huge increment of new fans over this...LOLOLOL!!! ROFLMAO!!!
    could it BE any SILLIER??
    love always, your fan pookie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pookie.. I'm constantly amazed at the vehemence that my beliefs are met with.

    I can get it if ppl don't believe as I believe... But their constant harassing and their behavior shows them out for who are the REAL trouble makers in the fandom.

    I know the other ladies called out in this post and none if us have gone anywhere to spread "the word" other than on our own individual platforms, amongst ourselves and like minded blogs and boards.

    But they post comments like this EVERYWHERE! They are sharing this information on GOSSIP sites that I won't step foot on with a ten foot pole!!!

    Based on what some have said on HKN... They are stealing our comments there and posting them as well... So really who's doing damage to the fandom. Who looks the craziest??? Lol

    Our merry band of like-minded fans that not only celebrate Rob & Kristen's careers but champion their relationship as well... Those of us with our own eyes, hearts and minds that believe they are very much together and have welcomed little Robbie James aka RJ into their lives? Or the creators of shit lists? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Who the fuck posted that twitlonger!?? Are they out of their mind? An we are not stupid or crazy, we know what to believe and what to reject! so If we think and blv in Mama's blog, its our own fuckin business! And we are so damn sure that its not hurting RK or their careers. And we do LOVE them always! If they created a baby together, it would be a bliss :) and if its not true..then we just accept it and continue to love them. Period.

    ReplyDelete