Monday, May 26, 2014

Tales from the Darkside....Striving to move on...LOL

LOL...so I tried to do a wrap up on Tales from the Darkside but it seems that there are ppl that won't let us move on.

Yes I firmly believe that she has had a baby and there are many many many that agree with me...

But I have no proof, none of us do so we'll just have to wait and see what the future brings to us.

But I will say that typically if a woman has just gained a few extra pounds they don't have belly's that move...just saying!  LOL

But since my last post, I've had several ppl agree with my opinion and we are just coming together as we move forward. Back to waiting and seeing what happens...but then there are the others that just can't let us have our little wrap up and want to keep up the drama...

Oh and a quick note to those concerned about my mental health...thank you so much, I realize I'm crazy 
(see I can say it)
but I wonder if you realize how crazy you are to try to talk down a crazy person over the internet?  LOL...I suggest you all look in the mirror and see if you can admit that you are crazy...if you can, you are probably just fine, but if you can't than more than likely you have more of a problem than I do.  Am I overly invested in the lives of these two actors.  Abso'FUCKING'ltely!  But guess what? You are too, or you are overly invested in what I have to say...either option says more about you than it does about me. 

Trust me you can't talk down a crazy person via the internet.  It does not work.  If you don't like what I say, don't come to me.  If you want me to stop...YOU FIRST!  LOL...the majority of my blogging over the last several months has been due to ppl arguing with me.  If you haven't figured it out by now let me spell it out for you.  I don't give up, I won't back down without concrete solid proof that any of my theories have been debunked and I will defend myself.  
Absolutely NO, IFs ANDs or BUTs!

So...here we go once more into the fray....LOL...

again all comments are anon unless otherwise stated: 

K gained weight for her role in Still Alice, she was not pregnant. LOL

That is an amazing story you posted about K and :). I really enjoyed it. It had me completely glued to the story. Some people are just really gifted story tellers


Sarcasm...I recognize sarcasm and I can appreciate it...Whether my posts have been an elaborate and well crafted RPF or the truth only time will tell! LOL

I love how you find any excuse to keep up with the make believe fantasy of R and K having a child. Back when you thought she was close to being due I read somewhere on here that you'd admit when you were wrong. Instead you just moved the due date to suit your needs. And now when is obvious she isn't pregnant you once again prove yourself as the liar you are by using the excuse that she probably already had the 'baby'. Give it up already, it's sad and pathetic and makes you look crazy.




When it's proven 100% that I'm wrong, I'll admit it...but you can't prove that I am! LOL


LOL she did not have a baby, you are truly DEMENTED, and in DENIAL, SEEK HELP.


Since it became unquestionably obvious she was never pregnant, now you transferred your delusional theory and made her a mother yourself(creepy). Wonder when you'll start hallucinating stories about the ''baby''. Consider getting help. And a life.

3 weeks to lose some kilos is not that difficult. Actors do it all the time for their movies. And there have been rumors about Kristen beeing on a "green liquid" diet for a while. Add some training & she could have lost 20 pounds. Not healthy but possible. She had said she is lazy and if she realised that she had gained to much she would do it. And her "fans" claiming she looks pregnant while not beeing might be a reason for her doing so. congrats you made her torture her body. hope you r happy


If it wasn’t that difficult and if she was in a position to lose the weight prior then she would have!

That’s what you delusional ppl just don’t want to get!

Why did she lose the weight so quickly after gaining it over a lengthy time? Because that’s what happens after women have babies!

If she can lose the weight in 3/4 weeks…

Then she would have lost it after she came back from shooting Sils Maria when you all said that she’d gained the weight for her role.
(gained while filming …yeah right!! For the role my big fucking ass!)

But nope she was named the next face for Chanel’s new haute couture line in December several months after filming and she hadn’t lost anything but had continued to gain weight.

I said it then and I’ll say it again actors that have a choice DON’T do that!

Then after that she went to Sundance and was covered up like Fort Knox! That girl has never been that covered up and don’t tell me it was because of the cold! So NOT Kristen's style! If it was because of the cold she wouldn’t have been wearing a short sleeve shirt!!!

She went to Paris to do her Chanel photo shoot hadn’t lost a pound!


She went to NYC to film Still Alice where she plays a young up and coming actress and was again covered up like Fort Knox…more rumors about gaining for a role that I believe was sprung on her last minute…so no time for her to consciously gain weight for that part! Oh and we all saw a video of Kristen literally running around NYC and you all think a girl this active is gonna have an ounce of extra weight on her body?
(and yes, pregnant women can run!)

Then she heads off to film another role in NOLA a role in an action comedy and we don’t really see her again until the first of May. She looks great at The Met Gala but still hasn’t lost much weight…again just a reminder she’s been filming an action comedy…we know how Kristen likes to dive into her roles and will do all the stunts and stuff that she CAN!!! And yet you still want to argue with me?!

Then finally about 3/4 weeks AFTER we’ve seen her in NYC she’s in Cannes significantly slimmed down looking just about back to her normal weight!!!

She’s also once again wearing her normal wardrobe showing off her slimmed down belly!

Just to recap…she started noticeably gaining weight back in September/October of last year and now 7/8 months later she’s just about back to her normal size!!!

FUCK ME!!! Are you fucking blind?!

But guess what I’m glad you have your head in the sand along with so many others…because that means that while you and others and the fucking HW media had your head in the sand Kristen and Rob pulled off the best thing ever pulled off in the history of fucking HW!

I can’t wait for all of this to come out…and it will eventually! They may have managed to hide the fact that she was pregnant and had a baby but they won’t be able hide the baby forever!
still 99.99% sure SweetP's a girl!  LOL



Your little charade will NEVER be over. Regardless of the fact that Kristen and Rob are no longer together (you say they just haven't been SEEN together even thought they always were seen the years previous), and Kristen isn't pregnant (it's physically painful how you have all convince yourself that you are the ONLY people in the world to notice a 8 mo pregnant woman. Why would the media neglect a MASSIVE story like that?). Even when there is no baby, you will say they're simply hiding it.


It's physically painful to you? Honey...if this is causing you actual physical pain than you have some way bigger problems than what I'm blogging about and please dear lord seek some help. 

When there is a definitive end/answer to all of this which will take time, either time for them to fess up about the baby or enough time for it to sink in for myself and my fellow darksiders to realize that we were wrong then I will fully admit to my mistake. But we are oh so not there yet. I've laid out my arguments and you can agree with me or not, but if you've learned nothing since December when I started blogging about this topic you're begging and pleading won't get me to stop. LOL...all your pleas have actually made me dig my heels in even further. That's just the kind of person I am. 

If ppl had ignored me, I would have gone away 
(not my blog, just discussing babygate...LOL)
 But first I got love and then I got hate and hate boy...more than all the love in the world tells me that I must be on to something and I must be doing something right. I've said it over and over and over again since I first starting blogging. That first piece of hate mail I got was the best day of my life as a blogger. It meant that I got under someone's skin and that meant that I was on the right track with my thinking. Cause you can't piss ppl off if you aren't on to something that bugs them! LOL


So Rob and Kristen recently had a baby, but rather than spending time with the mother of his child and his supposed child Rob decided to go to London to hang out with friends??

Just my opinion, she is in LA probably going back to work, he is in London gone back to drinking with his friends. In Cannes he was there for 5 days partied most of the time, she was there for two went to one after party got her nails done. He had two films, she had one screened on last day, suppose to be a sign of not so good film, yet she had far more good responses and praise than his. Best day of my life will be when I see her out with someone who is proud to hold her hand in public.

Rob is out and about in London. K just flew into LA... Wouldn't Rob want to spend some special time with his lady love? Especially since neither are working now? Oh Wait, where is Sweet Pea? Definitely not with Daddy or Mommy..unless it has wings and travels between London and L A. You're a joke.

If Rob left Cannes to be with baby why is he in London. Why is Kristen in LA? Where is the baby and who is taking care of it? I'm beginning to doubt this relationship. Maybe Kristen is alone with this baby and Rob is not a part of the picture? All we have is speculations no hard evidence of anything. The only thing we have going for us is that they are not seeing anyone else.
Ok, I'm baffled. Rob leaves Cannes and is pictured in London. Kristen leaves Cannes and goes to LA. What is going on?

You must think rob is a horrible dad. he wasn't there for any of the pregnancy and he wasnt there for the birth.




Sorry all of these bitches are just getting on my nerves and couldn't choose just one reaction cause I've had all of these.

I love the ppl that claim to know where they are 24/7.  I don't know where they are all the time, but I've no doubt that often way more often than any of us know they are together.  But I also know that they don't need to be together 24/7 to be in a happy healthy relationship.  For those of you that think this is necessary you really need to rethink your priorities cause they are said
*****

So Kristen hide her belly for the past months and suddenly she doesn't hide any more and people don't see anything suspicious about it? They were able to hide the pregnancy, but they will not be able to hide a baby. We just wait and see, sooner or later we will have our answers. And Kristen flew straight to L.A (from London maybe) and not to Nola as most thought. I think there's someone waiting for mommy and daddy :)

I agree with u on ur posts, I love coming to ur blog and reading about what u think. I have never commented before cos I don't want to be vilified for my belief, when I saw the pic when she was filming sils maria in her bathing suit I was like I think she is preggers. T

just wanted to say that kristen appears to have a bit of acne and also dark splotches, known as melasma/chloasma which are both common postpartum

Hey MN! In the pics from the premiere it's probably covered with make up, but I noticed that in the pictures of Kristen leaving the after party, in the pics where you can see her face clearly you can see that her skin is impure and y'know her skin is normally really pure. In all of the pics of my mum from when I was only weeks- maybe months old, my mum's skin looks like what K's looks like - I'm just saying! ;) I'm with you in all this and if we're wrong? then whatever ffs - your blog rocks nmw!

I don't know if you noticed but in the one video when they first get to the red carpet, the first time Chloe sees Kristen she tells her "You look good". That's what you usually tell someone after a big change in appearance, like having a baby. Not just being dressed up.

love your blog !!!! did you notice on the video link you have under kris-rob of the cast arriving, at about 2:45 chloe tells Kristen 'you look good'. She sure does. hope to see sweetpea soon


Tried to upload video but it wouldn't work....go to 2:45 and you'll see what my anon is talking about and she's spot on!

Hey ;-) Do you know what occurred to me some time ago and the more I think the more I believe that it may well have been so... First, maybe Kristen was the whole time with Rob in Cannes, though we didn't see her arriving, we just saw her at her hotel or am I mistaken? We saw Rob "leaving", but not where he was going... i.e. he might have stayed with Kristen incognito, just as it may have been that she was all the time with him, while we were awaiting her to "arrive" !



LOL...I have a new theory about this...You know that we heard that a photo agency that took pix of Rob at the airport in Nice asked several blogs to take the photos down of Rob inside the airport.

There's been some speculation about what this all meant, basically the agency wanted money for the pix and they had not been paid for..but it could also be that someone bought them from the agency and therefore they were no longer available for the public to see....but who, oh who would have bought them and why do they not want us to see them. Some robsessed think that the pix may show Rob with another woman...LMFAO...like Rob would ever be so careless in this type of environment! He knows that he'll get his photo taken...but what if they got him ducking out a back entrance to the airport. So rather than leaving Cannes at that time, he doubled back to Cannes to spend time with Kristen and perhaps the baby. Just saying that I think it could be possible. LOL

After my opinion, her boobs and thighs as well, still look bigger than normal (and with normal I mean like for example last summer before all this started) :D dontcha think?




I won't be surprised if we don't see r/k for a while. having a new baby in the house (especially for first time parents) is really exciting and I betchu they'll both be staying at home for a bit. from emlovestwilightt


Wonderful wrap-up Mama! I am with you all the way. I am so content with the fact that Sweetpea is here that all the crap being spewed by HTTs and nonnies doesn't even bother me! That's a first! Our boy and girl were absolutely fabulous in Cannes and I could not be more proud to be their fan. Eventually we will get pics but God bless this beautiful little family. Love you! Really excited to step into this new day with you! Thank you!


Hello MN!! :) What an amazing week this was,huh? :') Rob and Kristen both slayed at the festival and they finally for the recognition they deserve.I'm so very proud of them. I'm also looking forward to you new theory. I think maybe she had the baby.But the question is when? :/ Love xx

*****

So that's it for now...I know that ppl will still want to talk but for the time being there's not much more we can discuss on this subject. 

I believe she had a baby, but we won't know for certain until Rob and Kristen decide to share this with all of us or until they get found out!

It's been a fantastic journey that I've had with most all of you and don't worry when there's new news to report I will be on it!

And I leave you with these latest messages I've just received.  I don't know where they came from or who sent them, but I gotta say it fits with my thinking so take it for what it's worth!


This certainly meshes with my original theory...


And this certainly meshes with my current beliefs!






7 comments:

  1. Mama...you knocked it out of the ball park again!! Eventually, we'll know if this is all true, and, imo, I believe in everything you've said. It amazes me that the haters and htt's keep coming back to spew bull. But you always put them in their place so well. So happy for R, K, and Sweet Pea!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. God I love it here! Thanks, Mama, keep on posting we are here for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You hit a grand slam with this post!!! Smooches........you have really put a lot of time & energy into all of this.......and I for one thank you. I know it has been long & tiring......put you have been soooo steadfast & unmoving....and I love that about you. You are such a passionate lady!!! Smooches.................

    ReplyDelete
  4. my dear slut, am always a believer..... but,because of my terrible inglish,i can't tell you much, but what i saw,,,and i saw Kristen pregnant,i saw tummy, and boobs,i am sure of that, thank you for giving me the details,love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe im the crazy ones but im with you in this yes i believe she gave birth at the end of march and she has time to recovery and of course the boobs still big because the breast feed and the hips she still a little pounds there but hey thats normal and BTW there is some gif from SM red carpet where you can see clearly that Juliette ask her about THE BABY and Kristen answer to that question and yes i think IT´S A GIRL http://24.media.tumblr.com/d6a6429e5fce2020ab01aafe7b60ea78/tumblr_n61fdz1NlZ1rs1mryo3_250.gif

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved your Post Mama Nails as Gigi said you knocked it out of the ball park again and thankyou.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think, I believe in your theory. But I'm not yet ready to shout out that to my friends.. Its coz I'm just waiting..
    btw, your blog is AMAZING! I LOVE the way you replay to stupid-ass people who wanna state trashy rumors about RK.
    Good Job.
    *And you know what I also noticed the acne in her face.. Its not normal.
    and when Still Alice was filming there was a rumor about K's character being pregnant. I didn't give much thought to that back then..but then when I read the book Still Alice one thing was clear..K's character Lydia is NOT a pregnant woman..so what was with that rumor??..Now I got this feeling in my gut that it was SweetP..

    Even if we all got it wrong.. Well, we have come this far..so yeah! Its coz we LOVE K and R!
    Let the chips fall where they may...

    ReplyDelete