Saturday, May 24, 2014

Tales from the Darkside...a babygate wrap up....LOL


Cannes happened this week.
 OMFG!!!

I just can't tell you all how proud I am of both Kristen and Rob....they both rocked the Red Carpet and their movies seem to be making a great splash!

But right now we are going to talk about babygate...I've purposefully not made a bunch of comments on my tumblr about this subject other than to admit that she's obviously not pregnant now...LOL


She showed up and she rocked the red carpet and she looks fucking fantastic!



I've gotten messages like this in my inbox...
Hiding? I thought so.


No...I'm not hiding, it's just not been the time or place to discuss babygate...Rob had his moment to bask in Cannes and his success and I've been giving Kristen her's!  Even if she'd come to Cannes with a basketball under her gown I would not have addressed it until later, because this week has not been about babygate...it's about their professional life and their obvious success!

But I have to say...I've gotten way more love than hate and to you all I just want to say this before I move on....

I do love you all and you are all the best!

********
There are ppl that want me to crawl into my box of shame...
But you know what!
FUCK THAT SHIT

I'm not going anywhere and I stand behind what I've blogged about since December.

Flat non-pregnant bellies don't look and move like this!

So to all of my followers that suggested that Kristen might have already had the baby that I dismissed...I'm sorry cause I think you are right!

I will say this...I don't know when that baby was born but you don't go from looking like she did at the first of May to how she looked 3 weeks later without something major happening...so she either had the baby before The Met Gala which I think is more and more likely or she had it soon after.
Or
She found some miracle diet and if she found the holy grail of diets I want that information NOW!

As I've said, if she's had the baby and I think she has, the question is when? You'll see some theories throughout this post none are concrete cause we just don't know.  I dismissed my peeps that told me they thought she had the baby already due to her schedule and that's still throwing me for a loop...but if there's anyone that could figure this shit out it's Kristen and Rob and I do believe that they pulled it off!


At The Met we saw Kristen rubbing her belly...two thoughts on this..either she was rubbing a moving baby or she was rubbing her empty belly...I've talked to other Mom's that say they rubbed their belly's after giving birth because of missing the feeling of the baby inside them.

I know ppl are gonna give me grief for not backing down...but I don't have to...
Though I'm not gonna talk about it much going forward unless there's something more to talk about.

Hugs




Did you all notice the full body contact hugs?  I did...when's the last time we saw this?  At Sundance she was queen of the butt out/or side by side hugs...never full body!


*******
And looky looky what we got today!
Full on uncovered belly shot...when was the last time that we've seen Kristen's belly??
December...Looks a bit different doesn't it!

You look fucking fantastic Kristen!

Didn't everyone ridicule me back in January telling me that Kristen had gained the weight for Sils Maria 
(while filming *look of puzzlement on my face*)?
And to just give her a little time to lose it!

And then

And I'm supposed to think that she gained weight for a role and was having trouble taking it off?  Really...as I always said if that had been the case it would have been off quickly...and here's the proof on how fast Kristen can get back into shape!

Funny how her weight gain and weight loss happened over about a nine month period.
We all know what takes about nine months right???


But I will say this...If I and many others are right than this is 
^FUCKING
Can you imagine that this will go down in the history of Hollywood Stories that a couple like Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were able to hide having a baby!

Call me crazy
I do all the time...but I know that I'm in very good company...cause many of you are right on the same page as I am...and here's what you all had to say....
******
from my inbox...anon unless otherwise noted:

Highly unlikely but can you imagine rob leaving so kristen could go so someone was always with the baby aw omg fangirling at my own imagination

Not as unlikely as you might think...right there with you!

Did k have her baby? Her body looks like it. I remember being voluptuous like that after my son was born!

Mama look at k body in cannes. Her breast still big. Her hips are wide and rounded and thick. Her thighs are also thick and meaty. Common sense. She had the baby. If she had never been pregnant then where are the small breast. Where is the boy figure from may and early july. Compare pix of k from nyc hotel in may with rob to cannes sils, premiere and tell me where?

I was obviously wrong about her popping! What do you think? Is our little Sweetpea here?


Hey MN, I said to you a while back that I thought your original dates for the baby were right ( end of March ) .... She's had him/her! I think they have swapped over to be with babyp! So you were far from wrong imo, and cudos to R/K for keeping this all sooo quite, but like you say they can't stay hidden for ever!!! LOVE LOVE your blog my honey, you need any help with ass holes thats bound to give you grief, I'm fired up and ready to go ....lol xxxx from coololiviafan


I've sent you a few things in the past months, but I don't have a Tumbler, so I can't sign in. That girl was PG, I know what I saw being a mom of 3 kids (26,8 and 5). Where did her boobs go? How do you "gain weight" in just PG areas? I know what I believe, I know what I see. Haters can hate and gloat, that girl was knocked up. And what "role" did she gain it for, if she lost it in the middle of a role? Love ya madly!

Kristen does appear very physically different than she did at the Met Gala. And if there is, in fact, a Baby P back at home, then it would make sense that one parent would need to be there with said child. Hence, only one parent could be in France at a time...Just sayin'. ;)


Hi MN totally agree with you that Kristen's not pregnant now but i still believe she has had the baby and remember both Kristen and Rob were both MIA for a few weeks during both their filming schedules, No-one knows where Rob flew too after Cannes he is now MIA maybe home with baby thats what i think . from avidfan67

*******

Hey Sweet Mama
We saw all the pics of Kstew at Cannes that came out… Ya..they did threw me in a loop..BUT.. this is what i think...I think K might have already had the Baby. Some points that might make this statement true are...it was confirmed at the very last minute that she was attending..

R and K were both MIA before Cannes.  Only R attends first (thought it makes us focus just on their professional lives)  Then R leaves just a day before K is to arrive…(pictures are asked to be taken down..makes me wonder)….Don’t you think they would want at least one parent to be with SweetP?  Now Rob’s MIA again..no one knows if he’s in London or freaking Timbuktu 


This was what i read on another blog-  "It is in the streets that Kristen will only attend the red carpet & world premiere."  I think Mamastew just wants to hurry back to her baby and baby daddy :))  These are just my opinions. I always stood on the dark-side with you and i’m still there.  Love you, xoxo   stz from sanutaz


********

You might be wrong or you might be right. Still doesn't explain the "kick" in her stomach during the THR photo shoot. Unless she had terrible gas then we'll never know! from annadailydose





Momma, I think she had the baby!

Mama, Thank you for those gorgeous pictures of Kristen. Yes, I think SweetP is here and has been maybe for while. She is so slimmed down from the Met Gala. Don't anyone tell me she just gained weight and then went on a diet! I guess it will be awhile before we know anything for sure. Maybe that's why she did't go to full Cannes schedule. She didn't want to be away too long.

Mama, i am beginning to think you and I were correct about the due date being March. I think the weekend Rob's parents came to town was when she actually had the baby. My gut said when she arrived at AU that first day with the beer and pipe nonsense. She had had the baby she looked different. Time will tell for sure..but baby Pattinson has been welcomed into the world by mom and dad. That I am positive on. I know I am neither blind or that imaginative to have conjured an entire pregnancy. from  morningcoffee1





I seen the pics of her arriving in Cannes, It look like you could see the bump. In the pics at the hotel she you can't. I still thing she had the baby back in late March or early April. I think the first pic of her on the set of AU to me looked like they were post baby. Same as at the MET. As for the tattoo I think she had it redone to do the promoting of the movie. I've seen some of the reviews can't wait to see it. from christine51us


A quick note on the tattoo I think she did have it redone cause it had faded signifigantly when she was photographed after the Met Gala...and since her attending Cannes was to celebrate the character that she got the "tattoo" for and we know that Kristen keeps keepsakes from her roles it would make sense for the tattoo to be in attendance as well. But just like her 
Camp X-Ray dog tags were quickly retired from her everyday wardrobe after Sundance...I will bet that her Valentine tattoo will quickly fade after Cannes. IF it is still loud and proud months from now I will cave and say it's permanent, but I've always said that it was fake and I'm sticking to my story and as you all know...I'm a dog with a bone regarding my "theories" LMAO!

hey Mama, I was just looking thru the pics you posted. I've got to say she must be kicking some ass on her movie her hands look like the were beat up. One of the pics she almost looks sad she is standing alone and playing with the bracelet in that one. I hope you haven't jumped ship on the baby. I think that sweet p must be 6 to 8 weeks old and I think that is why Rob left when he did. Has anyone found out where he landed yet. I can't wait to see what is next for them. from christine51us


Sounds about right to me...The news from the AU set has been like fort knox...NOTHING! So I could see her either having the baby right after Still Alice wrapped or right after or around her birthday. She was still wearing the Jawbone Up24 in the park pix from NOLA, when she was playing frisbee, but she was not wearing it at in the Met Gala after party pix....so I'd saw SweetP might be right around 6 weeks old....
Remember when Jules wished Kristen a happy birthday and said that it looks like spring has sprung with the pink flamingo....
Could Jules have been not only wishing her daughter Happy Birthday but also making a birth announcement about SweetP?  Hmmmm maybe!

I know I thought some of my peeps were crazy for thinking along the same lines last time, but it's all starting to add up in my book...
I'll be shocked if the baby isn't a girl!
Shocked I tell you!  LOL
Hi Phronsie! So, I definitely don’t stalk Kristen’s friends and family’s Instagram accounts or Twitters, but I do follow her mom’s Twitter because I’ve seen K-11, and I really like her mom’s work. Anywho, I did let curiosity get the best of me today, and I went and looked at when Jules last tweeted: it was in the early middle of April, like the 12th or 14th or so, and now, for a little over a month, she’s been social media MIA. I find it weird that the dates kind of add to around the time that RK went MIA, and the birth of the baby could’ve possibly occurred. Now, a little over a month later, K is back working in Cannes and on AU, so maybe Jules is spending quality grandparent time? I don’t know; it’s just a theory like everyone else is speculating, but I find it funny how it all kind of ties up, and even Jules has been ‘unseen’ for awhile. Anyway, onward with my day! - Sam :) from rkstoriesrus

Sam...If I remember Jules took down her "spring has sprung" post..you can probably confirm that for me...I bet grandma's hand got smacked and she was probably told to hush!  And I'm sure she's been busy with her new grandbaby to be worried about what's going on and participating in social media...

after the pics i think too that sweetp has arrived possibly the day where rob filmed life and they needed suddenly a photo-double but who knows time will tell and someday we will see them together with their Baby... can't wait to read your new post^^ i quite stalk HKN and the nonies are desperate like always.... from preciousstew


One of many possibilities that we may never have an answer to.

Hi MN! Soooo I saw the new pics and I'm confused lol. There is no belly…like at all. After met gala I still believed that she was pregnant bc I could see the belly but now it's just flat. Maybe she already gave birth…and I wrote to u bf as anom but I decided to give myself a nickname lol so it's Tam


Welcome to the party Tam....you are on the same path as the rest of us!

I am so very happy for Rob and Kristen, not only can they become ninjas and hide in plain sight, but Kristen can have a baby and we have to say she is also ninja with Daddy ninja! You really have to admire them and be so proud of their Cannes appearances this week! Who else can do a triple disappearing act this well and yet be seen as so beautiful! Adore those tennis shoes Kristen! And it matches the beautiful all white clothing!


MN, I believe Kristen did have Sweet pea! and maybe that's one of the reasons Daddy Rob left Cannes, before Mommy made an appearance? I mean between the MET & Cannes her body has transformed. It's just a theory, but, I'm with you, I believe 99.99% she and Rob are now parents. I'm sure everybody will be like When? We may never know, but it can be done especially with these 2 ninjas! You agree? I love you and your blog! Mamanails You Rock! and Fuck anyone who don't like what you have to say! Hugs! 

Hi MN. I'm your follower from Indonesia. Loveeee how u handle all the trolls. And for K's flat tummy at cannes i have a theory. She might had had the baby already. Maybe just before Met. That was why we still saw the bump. And after a few weeks, that bump already gone. Almost as normal as she used to be. Hope you understand what i'm saying...lol. luv u and keep up the good work -anette-

Hi Anette...Welcome!!!  Love your theory...

In the gifset where kristen is hugging juliette... Does Juliette say BABY really excitedly?

Hi Mama :) how are you? first i have to say that i'm a huge fan of your blog! this is the first time i'm talking with you because i just saw a gif that made me so happy and curious! the gif that i saw was of Kristen and Juliette hugging and thought i saw Juliette asking Kristen how was the baby? i was wondering if you saw that too :) and sorry for my english but i'm portuguese :) kisses from 

Note:  I heard from another anon about this that mentioned their deaf lip reading cousin that confirmed the same thing...I know this will sound fishy but when I was editing it was lost but I had to share the info!  


There are others that think she's saying to Kristen "ma belle" 
but I like your thinking a lot...

And if we are right that she had a baby and my dates were more accurate than I thought...than Juliette would know that Kristen had been pregnant, cause Kristen probably found out while filming Sils Maria...LOL

If she had the baby it makes sense that rob didn't stay at cannes he would want to be with the baby while kris was away so that there was at least one parent there

Hello I've been (or was whoever I'm confused lol) in the darkside but anyways I wanted to tell you that I admired you very much on posting and ripping people a new one every time they start to say mean things to you. Especially, now that even though she may or may not be pregnant or had the baby you admit that you may be wrong or right. People tend to be stubborn and refuse to admit that there wrong in person, even in a social network. But for what is worth I still believe she was or just had a baby. You're awesome, keep up with the good work, keep being you!! P.S. I still love your blog and I will be continuing to follow you. And I still believe that they are together. Fuck the HATERS!!! 😉 from streetsmartdork

MamaNails, I just wanted you to know that I've really enjoyed reading your blog! It's been fun, entertaining and always a nice little break in my day. I wouldn't be surprised to find out Kristen had the baby some time after the MET Ball; however, if it turns out we were all mistaken...I just want you to know it's been a fun ride anyway!!!

******
Creo en ti
vaya creo que encontre la forma de enviarte mensajes largos jajaja, bien mira como te mencione anteriormente ya te habíamos enviado un mensaje mi amiga y yo donde te explicamos nuestra teoría de que Kris trajo al mundo a sweetp hace aproximadamente un mes, tal vez nos tomaste por locas o tal vez no nos hiciste caso porque no supimos como enviar el mensaje largo y te lo enviamos por partes y no lo entendiste, ahora la cuestion es que nosotras creemos que kris tuvo a bb Pattinson entre el dia 28 de marzo y finales de mes, ahora no se te hace raro que kris a 10 meses de haber ocultado su vientre, de nuevo lo muestre ahora y justo después del mes que te menciono creemos llego bb Pattinson ??? piénsalo creo que hay mas pruebas que muestran que estuvo embarazada, a que no lo estuvo, una mujer que trae al mundo a su bb y trabaja y amamanta es mas fácil de recuperar su peso y es justo lo que yo veo en Kristen, aun así estamos contigo, si nos equivocamos en esto, no veo el problema y el drama, prefiero confiar y tener fe en lo hermoso que en lo malo, prefiero creer siempre en el amor y de que lo hay entre nuestra pareja favorita de eso si que no hay la menor duda, te mando un fuerte abrazo y la mejor de mis sonrisas!!!!!!

Anny

I believe in you
go I think I found the way to send lol long messages, well looks like I mentioned earlier and we had sent a message my friend and I where we explain our theory that Kris gave birth to sweetp about a month ago , maybe we took by crazy or maybe you did not listen to us because we did not know how to send long message and I'll send it in parts and did not get it , now the question is that we believe that kris had a bb Pattinson between 28th of March and the end of month, now is not uncommon for you kris to 10 months of having concealed her belly , back and right now it shows after the month we mention you get bb Pattinson ? ? think about it I think there is more evidence to show that she was pregnant, that it was not, a woman who gives birth to her bb and work and breastfeeding is easier to regain weight and is just what I see in Kristen , still are you, if we were wrong on this, we see the problem and the drama , I prefer to trust and have faith in how beautiful the bad, always prefer to believe in love and that there is between our favorite couple that if not no doubt , I send a big hug and my best smile ! !

Anny (google translate)


OMG Anny...I'm so sorry I got some of what you sent, but I don't think I got it all and add that translating it and I didn't post since it didn't make sense in the format I recieved it...so I'm glad you didn't give up on my and I'm glad you figured out how to submit to me! As you can see from what I've posted above we are on the same page, lots and lots of us! So...how knows when or how but I feel that eventually we will get the story or at least confirmation that there is a baby, we just to have to wait...but there's nothing new in that for us, we've been doing it for months now, what's a little more time to all of us? LOL

******

Hola mamá. Nuestro KRIS nos ha dejado a todas con la boca abierta de lo guapa que estaba en cannes, el traje que llevaba era precioso y ella estaba radiante de felicidad. Su BB esta claro que ya nació porque nos ha vuelto a enseñar su tripita. Besos  from 
 


Hi Mom. Our KRIS has left us all with the open mouth of how beautiful she was in cannes, costume she wore was beautiful and she was beaming with happiness. Your BB is clear already that has made us born to teach your tummy. kisses (google translate)


******

I know that you're about to be excoriated by the assholes after the new pictures of Kristen come out, but for what it's worth, I found your site in a round-about way after doing a google search on whether or not K was pregnant. And I'm sure I'm not the only one who found you that way. So just saying, if we were wrong, you're in good company.

I have the best peeps ever!!

Hi mama! I'm one of the many who start my day catching up news from your blog. From rewatching "babygate" I think it's quite obvious that Kristen had the baby shortly after finishing Still Alice, and the "bump" we could see on the Met gala was just the excess weight that she now apparently lost. At the December photos and at some of the shots from filming SA, she looks bigger than at the Met gala. Love your blog, your allways faithful follower Susanne

so what if she's not pregnant! We all had our fun... bet even the other side had fun degrading and mocking darksiders too... both parties should throw you a party mama! Kristen is beyond gorgeous!!!!

I just read your post about Kristen not being pregnant. No matter if she was or not, I find this blog a lot of fun and will continue to come here. And Kristen looks totally amazing at Cannes!  

Yeah!!!! I'm not going anywhere and no matter how babygate ultimately ends up I will continue to be a fierce and loyal defender and fan of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson and will not give up on those to until the sun goes black! 
(shout out to E!)
******
Kristen is beautiful, wonderful, elegant and always the same. So honest with herself! Only a great woman, respectful of herself and not of appearances has the courage to take off your shoes at the Cannes Film Festival. Kristen Stewart is this. It does not matter if she is not pregnant. I think she and Rob are very much in love and have never left. Even today Kristen wore Rob's glasses. He went away and did well, maybe they spent together these days and not just one.
This is going to sound strange but, I'm sorry she's not pregnant. While I never thought she was and that was one of the things you and I disagreed on, I admired your tenacity and commitment to your belief. You were always so excited about the impending birth and had scores of people joining you in that excitement and it was nice to watch. As a woman I know our bodies can gain, lose and gain again for dozens of reasons without explanation, who knows why. No doubt, your future will be bright.  

As you can tell from everything posted above that it's gonna take a bit more to convince me and a lot of other darksiders that we were wrong...but I do appreciate your appreciation for my blog and my continued success just something that we'll just have to agree to disagree about!  

You're showing a great deal of maturity in admitting you may have been wrong. Well done. KS looks fantastic and this is undoubtedly the most triumphant night of her career to date. Let's raise a glass in appreciation of her and for more of the same.

You may take this back after you read this post...but I always said that if I was wrong I'd say I was...but at the moment I still don't think I am..but I can admit cause it's fucking obvious that Kristen is not pregnant now...that's not to say that she wasn't. The timing for her not to be pregnant anymore is about spot on to my original calculations...soooooo we'll just have to wait and see...LOL
********
What?!


Its ok MamaNails,the thought that she might be pregnant made quite a lot of us happy for some time,Like it kind of gave us hope that R and K were together,but like i said it's ok it looks like they are not together anymore but they are doing well in their careers and they are happy so I guess it's ok.-MH

I can totally see getting off babygate...by why does her not being pregnant now and possibly never being pregnant have to mean that Kristen and Rob are no longer together?!  This is where you lose me my dear...not going there until someone can give me proof!

I think we have to accept that we are all wrong. There is no relationship and there is no baby. The haters have won. Why is it in life that good people always get the short end of the stick?



You are only getting the short end of the stick because you choose to get it....Her showing up to the Cannes Film Festival looking gorg...after how many months of looking pregnant??? Ohhhh like 7...which is about perfect for a typical 9mo pregnancy...doesn't fucking surprise me that much! And even if she never was pregnant I'll never understand anyone that takes that news as proof that Rob and Kristen have split up...that's just crazy talk in my book!


*****


And now for the true dumbasses and haters...
I still don't give a shit what any of you think or say...
Rob and Kristen are very much together and I do believe that they had a baby and if they didn't so what!  As my other anon said...we had our fun you all had your fun making fun of us and now we get to move on until we get more information.


The tabs got it right for a change. They broke up in May. We hung on and then believed in a baby. I guess I am foolish for hanging on when the evidence pointed to a break up. IMO the pictures of Rob at the airport were embargoed bc he left with a women. I am going to take a shot in the dark and say it was Kiely M. R/K look happy and they have moved on. Happy for their success but moving on. They don't want us to know so I don't want to know anymore



Or maybe she was never pregnant? Ever think of that? It would literally take rob or Kristen fucking someone else right in front of people for them to believe that rob and Kristen are no longer together

No that's just a big fuck you to you!!

Is that the best you got!  

So that's it? After all the hate and vitriol you spewed at people who dared disagree with you, you just say "oops lol shes not pregnant" Wow.
Nope....had more than that to say!  LOL!
scroll back to the top! 
I love how you call me out for the hate and vitriol I posted and yet it was in response to the hate and vitriol that I received.
For What???
for having the audacity to suggest that Kristen was pregnant and having a baby and that justified the things that I received that I responded to in kind?  whatever!

OMG the new pix in Cannes, we've always warned you you'd look like an idiot when you see no baby bump, but I guess you didn't give up and that was the result, what are your excuses now, and I want you to send this to trashdaze, I've always wanted to tell you and the other two sluts that you're stupid and all you care about in life is just these actors, I mean what is gonna happen when you're kids friends find out that you're running a blog like this, gonna be embarassing for them

Most of my friends know about my blog and they love my anyway and they are not embarrassed by me anymore than they normally are!

I love how you and everyone has shut up about her being pregnant now that its very fucking OBVIOUS she isnt now hahaha you must feeel fucking stupid huh!?! hahahaha


You are DELUSIONAL or just plain stupid if you think K has had her baby. She needs a minimum of 4 weeks (any woman who has been pregnant knows that) K hasn't had 4 weeks to take off. Hence why she said recently she needs time off soon. You obviously never had kids before...


Another expert in pregnancy...where is it carved in stone that a woman HAS to have 4 weeks off after having a baby? They release most women the day after delivery if they have a normal birth. If they can go back home to take care of the baby by themselves they can go back to work if needed!
I.D.I.O.T.
One thing I will not miss from all of this are the fucking pregnancy police!

Is now a good time to say 'I told you so' about the pregnancy??? That is one flat tummy for someone who just gave birth. I'm sure some people will spin it that she gave birth while on the set of AU and went back to work the next day. Everyone seems to have a story of someone they know who gave birth and went back to work within days. Why can't you just admit you're wrong? You haven't seen pics of them together in about a year, you will never see pics of the baby because there isn't one!
You can try...but I'm not likely to listen...and you might be saying I told you so just a bit prematurely....



So are you finally going to admit that she's not pregnant? And dont even try to pretend she would have had the baby in the week between filming SA and AU... anyone with eyes and a basic grasp of childbirth knows thats not true.


Sorry my dear...but unless you can prove where Kristen and Rob have been every second since she wrapped up Still Alice and Rob wrapped up Life...that is exactly what I'm saying...you might not like it but I could give a flying fuck what any of you think! You are just this to me:



A bit annoying but ultimately just stupid pests that mean nothing to me and my beliefs!
*******
So in closing up babygate for the time being I think it's likely that moments like this are happening in the Pattinson/Stewart home at the moment.




It's been a wild ass crazy ride and I've been happy to be on it with all my fellow darksiders!  We might not get the answers we all want, but I think that the story is not complete yet.  Maybe weeks or months from now we'll get the information we are looking for, but there's one thing for certain...they may have managed the most fantastic stunt in Hollywood History...
Kristen may have been able to hide her babybump from the Hollywood Media, but it's doubtful that they'll be able to hide a baby forever!

13 comments:

  1. Take a bow, Mama!! This was the best post ever. It's obvious that Kris had the baby. About 6 days after I gave birth to my first child, I was able to wear my size 4 and 6 clothes. I felt absolutely fine, thrilled to death over my baby. I can totally see her body returning to her former shape easily. With the resources they have, it is possible to keep the birth hidden. Love you bunches!!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post!!! I love all the I told you so's. I guess they didn't read any of the interviews that Rob did about not wanting to photographed any more or how he has learn to avoid them. I'm with you 100% on we will wait until they decide to make everything public. I check her moms tweeter yesterday and the pic and happy birthday was still there. As for showing up with a flat belly did they ever hear of Spanks. I'm one of the stories that could wear my pre pregnancy jeans within a week of having my 2 child. I could have worn them home for the hospital but I had a c-section and still had staples in. So to the poster who says every woman knows it takes 4 weeks to loose it go tell to someone else. Hate to tell you every woman is different in how much they gain to how fast they loose it to how big they show. Sorry for my rant there but I get sick of the people who think they know what it takes to be pregnant. can't wait for to read more of your blog keep up the faith. Oh by the way It's Christine51us

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama, Can't tell you what a great job you did with BabyGate. Loved it. And yes, I believe she had her baby. In early April Suzie Riemer was photographed laying down in a tub then a few days later CJ Romero was wearing a pink flowered hat, then Mama Stewart has a photo of pink flamingo with words "spring has sprung". I think they were all telling us something. JS MO Thanks again for a great Post. Hugs Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does anyone remember Olivia Wilde going to a Hollywood function 10 DAYs after her son was born?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good post MN: I saw where one poster had the audacity to suggest that The Papz pics of Rob were taken down because he left w/ a woman- & they threw the singer Kylie M's name into the pot! Trying to start bullshit on Rob. If you watched the vid of her song- he was looking everywhere but at her, & like he couldn't wait to move on.
    This poster has no faith in Rob & Kris, & needs to get a life.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama all I can say is that Jules and Claire are enjoying being grandmas lol. And babygate may be over but the fun will continue. Love you mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love it!!! And if you listen to some of these people we live in The Giver where we are all alike and no one can be different!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama Fantastic wrap up. I think like I said earlier...you and I were spot on ..we just couldn't keep track of our little ninjas..You have to give them credit, they pulled it off. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if they haven't been in London while Rob was at Cannes, so the aunties can get to play with the newest Pattinson too. It would make more sense than flying back and forth across the ocean. I honestly think that is why Robs mom and dad showed up in LA att he spur of the moment and he needed a body double. I think that is precisely when they had the baby.

    Time will prove us right or completely wrong. In the mean time know you are loved and admired by an awful lot of people...me included.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job MN!!! I love how passionate, witty, & steadfast you have been through all of this. This post is spot on. Of course, now after all these months of covering herself, which she never did before, is showing her belly again......tells me all I need to know & what I have believed all these months. You and others who have posted during this time.....never one led me down the garden path of wrong......you did not twist my arm in anyway shape or form. I am a grown ass woman & I have eyes......that told me many things......as did it some of my friends who have zero interest in this.....they have all said she looked p to them. And I even showed them her pics while covering her face.....wanted unbiased opinions.....anyway.......I am not going anywhere. Stand firm in what I believe & with you still today. I find it very telling that the only ones who have tossed the most hate about this........are "fans" of hers that said she never was. Personally that opinion never bothered me......bu their mockery of others who did believe it did. Sucks for them to have all that bitterness stored up for "I told you so." Well fate & Karma both have a way of straightening things out........wondering what they'll say then. Anywho.....you did it again......hit a home run with this post!! Love ya & keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post as always MN.. thx dear for accepting us in this amazing jouney.. all we can do now is wait and see when RK will make a public announcement :) but Am sure she was preggo .. she gave birth after SA.. in MET Gala and Cannes she still has the wide hips, ass and bigger boobs but no bump anymore.. just a so tiny after birth bump.. i wonder.. the ppl who deny the facts.. dont c the difference in her body! so weird tbh!! i don't remeber when Papa and Mama Patz go to US but am sure they were there for the same reason! And am sure after AU we wont hear abt RK for so long.. they'll be MIA ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. An awesome wrap-up! Though we can still hear a lot of wails from crazies..they wont stop- but who cares?
    I still remember when she finished Still Alice and Rob had just finished Life- the body double! Then all being MIA...Rob's parents were in town (I remember sending you cookies) THATS when i thought it happened. I always thought that the christening was for SweetP...We had the timings right :)
    No worries, as the saying goes- The truth will come out sooner or later :)
    love you

    ReplyDelete
  12. This particular is usually apparently essential and moreover outstanding truth along with for sure fair-minded and moreover admittedly useful My business is looking to find in advance designed for this specific useful stuffs… buy lol account

    ReplyDelete