Friday, May 16, 2014

Flush Friday Vol. I

Welcome to the my first volume of Flush Friday
This post is dedicated to flushing all my trash.

HTT Trash
I think it's disappointing that so many of you can't see past Kristen Stewart's romantic life or lack thereof. She's obviously working hard to build a career she can be proud of and the thing you all choose to focus on is who she may or not be screwing. You don't care about her at all--you care about yourselves and your own selfish fantasies.

Ahhh...my forever favorite kind of trash...the HTT...Holier Than thou fan...well my dear, it's so easy to just focus on her career and not her personal life and if you really were practicing what you are preaching then you wouldn't have even stumbled upon my blog.  And yet you did... I think you must be thinking about your own selfish fantasies.  You for whatever reason want her to be single.  That's fine that's great, but don't come talking to me about fantasies.  

As for her career, I know myself and my followers are incredibly proud of her career both her past career and her future.  We not only follow her current projects like the fact that she's currently filming American Ultra in New Orleans with Jesse Eisenberg, but we are thrilled beyond belief that Cloud's of Sils Maria will be premiering at Cannes next week!  I've always admitted to being part of the fandom that is just as much invested in her career as I am in her real-life love story with Robert Pattinson.  And I have no guilt or remorse about it, and you can take your holier than thou attitude and go fuck yourself!

It's obvious that you are either full of shit or that you for some reason feel bad about being interested in her personal life. 
(again I point out that you came to my blog and read enough to get a gist about what I blog about) 
You are such a hypocrite...and I really hate hypocrites that hide under sanctimonious bullshit!


Just admit it!  You are just as "bad" as the rest of us!
FLUSH!



Crybaby Trash
All I ever wanted was to be able to enjoy Rob and Kristen Together. It seems that they don't want good fans to enjoy their lives together. I don't mean details. Just a glimpse like all the other couples. Why don't they want the good people to enjoy a small part of their lives? Is this all the doing of Hoolywood mangers? Now all we get is hate especially for Kristen. At this point just one way or they other. If they have moved on just say it.



And then we have the cry baby fan that thinks they are entitled to "glimpses" into Rob and Kristen's private lives.  I may talk about it and I my hope to see pix of them together, but I don't cry about it and I don't expect it cause they don't owe it to me.  That is not why I'm a fan.  I am a fan because they are two extremely talented individuals that just happen to be in a relationship together.  So go find another blogger that will deal with your crybaby attitude cause I will not!  Or are you just a troll trying to come at "their broken" up a different way?  

Since k is single now, who do you think she should date next???

Again..someone thinks they're being cute!

Ok.... If kristen is SO private, hates attention, etc. WHY is she doing ad campaigns and WHY is she attending the met gala? Bizarre to me.

What a fucking idiot you are for not knowing the difference between what Kristen does for PR vs keeping her fucking personal life personal!  Are you really that fucking stupid?  Or are you just here to piss me off?  Well congratulations you did both!  So just because she wants to keep her private life private, she's not allowed to go to charitable events 
The Met Gala is a huge charity event it cost Kristen $25,000 to attend
And again, how does helping her promote herself professionally by working with Chanel and Karl Lagerfeld have anything to do with protecting her private life? You are an idiot!


you're in denial


anon, I keep telling you to stop looking in the mirror self-reflection is not good for you...but then again admitting to ones issues is the first step into recovering...


FLUSH!


Pregnancy Police/Cannes Trash

Shouldn't a supposed 8 months pregnant woman have swollen feet by now????????? What's the execuse for this now???????




Oh really?! EVERY woman in their 8th month of pregnancy has swollen feet? I wasn't aware of this...oh then my dear you must be right...she couldn't possibly be pregnant... hmmmm??? But that begs the question, how is it that you are so familiar with Kristen's feet to know for certain that they weren't swollen??? You are making me very nervous the more I am thinking about this...

Just read R will be at Paris premiere of MTTS on June 21st, so would not have been in Cannes when K was there for her red carpet. I couldn't see her going alone maybe that is why she isn't going.



hmmmm??? did we get confused??? What does June 21st have to do with Cannes?? June 21st is a month after Cannes...did you mean May 21st?  And Kristen's premiere is on May 23rd...dipshit...so you be wrong!  If Kristen does not attend it has nothing to do with Rob.  I don't know who you think you are fucking talking about, but Kristen isn't some simpering weak woman that needs her man with her 24/7!  If Rob can't attend her movie premiere, she'd go just like she'd go to any of her other movie premieres.  Rob has never walked the Red Carpet at one of those events and she's gone and done just fine!  IF Kristen doesn't attend its due to her film schedule (this will be the public excuse) or her pregnancy or really possibly both!  Movies are done on budgets and they can't always give actors time off...you know this when you sign on to the movie.  I'm sure they are trying to get her there if indeed her doctor has cleared her to travel overseas!

And for you....you need to stop being Kristen's fan...you need to go be a fan of some wishy washy man clinging actress!  Because you suck as a Kristen fan.  A TRUE Kristen fan would NEVER question whether Kristen would attend a work event (this being one hell of a work event) because her partner might not be able to attend with her!  You don't know shit about this woman!


Yea right...of course. Rob is going to be in Cannes during the birth. Nice Daddy...you are really stupid.


Who said that Kristen was giving birth during Cannes???  Cause I know I never did...Do you know something that I don't know my dear... or is it that you are the stupid one!  Oh....that must be it!

Just so we're clear... Rob is leaving from LA not NOLA (where he has NEVER been seen). And your response is... What exactly?


OMG you got me anon....Wait...what the fuck is your point EXACTLY?  You think because Rob left from LA to go to Cannes that means he's never been to NOLA?  Are you really that much of an idiot?  Rob's never been spotted (at least that anyone's made the rest of the fandom aware of...not every fan gets on social media to shout to the world that they saw a celebrity!) so that means he's never been there.  He's barely been seen in LA...but you believe he's been there the whole time and never left?  My response EXACTLY is that you are a fucking idiot and congrats for coming to my blog to admit it.  As I told my other anon...admitting to your problem is the first step toward recovery!


FLUSH!


The backseat blogger!
Before you wrote an answer to a question actually go and look for the answer. Charlotte posted that pic THREE WEEKS ago.




Anon...since you are giving me shit...how bout you write your question grammatically correct before you send it?! "before you wrote a response?" should be "before you write a response!" so fucking get it right before you send me a question or a fucking comment!

I just love anons that obviously don't run their own blog that expect so much from me...

To update those that may have missed one of my non-anon peeps asked me what I thought of the jewelry that Kristen was wearing on the cover of a magazine.  She didn't give me any more information than that...I went looking around on tumblr even looked at RobstenDreams and didn't see anything.  I thought it must be pretty recent since I was just now being asked about.  Well since I didn't know what she was talking about I told her so and asked for more info...

Then this fucking anon decided to get involved and tell me that I should research before I answer.  

Well...fuck you anon!  I did and I would never have thought to go back 3 fucking weeks to find something, things change quickly with these two and I try to be up-to-date with what's going on!  I don’t know who Charlotte is, if she's so fucking perfect why would you even need to follow me?!

Is it too much to ask if ppl are asking me a question that they be more clear?? If you want a fucking answer from me…maybe you can do some of the work…I’m not here to be at your beck and call…I dare you to do this the way I do.

The funny thing is that right after this anon went off on me for the way I responded to my peep, my peep came back apologizing for not giving me more information.  I found what she needed and got back to her...she came back again surprised and pleased that I responded so quickly!  If you point me in the right direction it really takes me no time to find what you need most of the time.  LOL

Geez...some ppl expect too fucking much from bloggers. 

 
Here in ends my first Flush Friday and feel free to take Paul Rudd's advice and Fuck OFF!
FLUSH!






























1 comment:

  1. The gifs were priceless...appropriately used and a true touch of genius..after reading some of the bs comments you get, it scares me that these folks actually walk among us...Your right the alien ship isn't coming back for them..would you?

    this was perfect MN..you did well lady.

    ReplyDelete