Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fandom Meltdown...Hater's Glee

So this is my message to RK fans...
If you are a fan and you believe in those two than...
If you can't go to where haters make comments designed to weaken our resolve and laugh them off and you constantly feel the need to come to me to disprove them then STOP
or frankly as far as I'm concerned y'all whiney-wishy washy fans can stay there.  Join with them and start hating on Kristen and or Rob and be done once and for all with the RK fandom.

I've said it before and I'll say it again this is not a fandom for chickenshits!



There will always be those that will try to break us, but personally...


and all the other side has in their favor is...

Let me ask all of you this:
When have they ever...EVER...been right?  In the years that many of you have been following these two when dear lord have their hate filled rants ever been right?  What's their fucking track record? 
 0 in 3,884,857,575
Better luck next time haters!

That should tell you all everything that you need to know about the game they are playing.

so...why am I bitching about all this and what in particular am I bitching about...


Well since Cannes we've had nothing but drama...
Everytime we turn around the haters are saying:

"Rob SAID he's single."
The new hater "jingle"

I don't know about you..but I've not heard those words actually come out of his mouth.  They keep trying to stuff those words into it and make him speak them, but so far...they are shit out of luck.  It has yet to happen.

First we had the LeGrand Journal Interview in Cannes where they asked him if he was single with a quick follow up question about whether or not Aunt Yvonne and the rest of the women in her family might have a shot with him.

Rob's actual words after the follow-up to "are you single"  was and I quote...
"Uh... Yeah"
again...not in response to are you single...but do these fans have a shot with you?

Next up Rob had an interview with The Hollywood Reporter where he was asked if he was still in contact with Kristen.

His direct quote...."Oh, Yeah!" he said blithely!
Are we all seeing the difference here?

We know Rob...EVERYDAY, EVERYDAY!

Then we had a primarily "fandom" related dust up.  

I put "fandom" in quotes because these ppl are not really fans to me.  They claim on twitter to be fans of both Rob and Kristen but when something good happens they have to come and play "devils advocate" or they have to put a damper on our fangirling.

So when we got this pic...
It seems that Kristen is back in LA!  She was pic’d at a Home Depot yesterday.

This was taken by a Home Depot employee as he was leaving for the day.

Wonder what she was picking up!  Lol
I posted this pic on my blog on June 9th.  When I saw the pic on IG it was posted 1 day ago...it was very early in the morning on Tuesday.  IG does not have good data about when pix were uploaded so it means that this sighting was either Sunday or Monday.

As soon as we got word that Rob had set foot back in LA...a few "fans" started rumors of "sightings" of K in NYC.

Later there was a sighting of Kristen on a plane going from NYC to NOLA.  Now...I don't know what to make of all of this.  The original sightings seemed fishy...but the second one came from a guy that didn't seem to have any reason to lie, but he might have been mistaken.

But the fact that he put her on a plane heading to NOLA gave me pause.  I made the unconscionable determination that at that time I didn't have a fucking clue where Kristen was!  She literally could have been anywhere though her last known where abouts were in LA.  We also got a few tid bits regarding American Ultra filming and then later last week confirmation of the wrap party for American Ultra on Thursday June 12 and final wrap up on Friday, June 13th.  So I'm guessing that Kristen was in fact in NOLA for part of that week.  How she got there and if she did go by way of NYC...we will NEVER know.


I'm always gonna call it like I see it!

But to me the fans that wanted to insist that she was in LA are just as bad as the fans that were insisting she was anywhere BUT in LA.

The only purpose to insist that she was in LA is because you are lily liver'd and need her and Rob to live their lives by your dictates rather than their own.

One of my peeps put it extremely well:

Hey MN I speak stupid so let me help u out with these wishy washers. 1) K has a career, she has to travel and work in different cities, for this career, she is an Actress a successful one, this is her Job it is called WORK. 2) R has a career, he has to travel and work in different cities, for this career, he is an Actor a successful one, this is his Job it is called WORK. 3) R + K both live in LA, in a home together, often they are apart (see above points) but many times they are together unseen...anon

Can those of us in the RK fandom agree that there would be NO fangirling of these two and no shot at any chance of seeing them together sometime in the future out and proud as a couple if they aren't fucking working?  So can we agree that there are times when they will not be in the same city at the same time?  That this happens with any couple that has to travel for work.  Whether they have children or not.


And then after The Rover premiere nonnies/haters had to start the rumor that Rob was refusing to sign autographs on pix of Kristen and that they were being thrown to the ground.  Good god...all anyone needed to do was go look at the videos.  I didn't waste my time, but there were enough ppl that I trust that did comb through the videos to see what the haters were going on about! 

Here's what really happened...Dean was doing his fucking JOB!
Many fans were waving their pix at Rob for him to sign them and Dean would ask them to put them down in order to not injure Rob.  Do you all know what kind of damage could be done to one of Rob's gorgeous peepers with the corner of a photograph?  Well let's just say...it wouldn't be pretty!

So in all the fuss there was one...yep ONE particularly obnoxious fan that refused to listen to Dean that ended up having his pix dropped onto the ground.  From what I gathered this "fan" is just a mere autograph hound and probably sells the autographs on ebay!

So as typical the haters start shit and too many fans fall for it!

I didn't even address this on my blog...because frankly I didn't merit my time and energy!

And really...the final break for me was last night.  Again my inbox was alive first with the haters and then luckily this time mostly with fans saying it was BS.  Again the haters wanting to force out of Rob's mouth words he did not say....Words that I don't believe that I've ever heard him say since maybe he was first promoting Twilight.


The now infamous ET, The Rover press junket Interview.

  

Let's actually look at this video shall we.  I normally don't break things down...but here's what I noticed.

The question "are you seeing anyone" was actually asked "off screen" in a voice over.  So there's no telling if he was actually asked this question or if it was asked in another way.

Another observation if he was asked are you "seeing someone" which typically can mean the same as are you "dating" someone...well what if he answered that question honestly?  He's not "seeing someone or dating someone" at the moment.  Many of us believe that there is a strong, VERY strong possibility that Rob and Kristen are married.  When most ppl are married or even just in a long term committed relationship they don't see themselves as "seeing someone" or dating them.  They are just with them.

The interviewer chose to interpret his answer as saying that he's single.

Second observation.  This interview was edited.  We know this because we have shots of the interviewer asking questions, we have the voice-over from Nancy O'dell and we have the shots of Rob.  What we don't know for a fact when an interview has been edited in this way if the questions coincide with the answers.  There's a shot of the back of Rob's head when she states "so you're single" and then the cut to his..."yeah....so exciting" comment.

Again...an edited interview on a GOSSIP/ENTERTAINMENT show...subject to HUGE doubt of authenticity and accuracy on my end!  Their job is to make money and by being as controversial as possible is the way to do it!


******
Rob just said he's SINGLE. Why would he even allow them to ask him that? from anon

His team can stop questions from being asked. Why do you think he ok'd them asking him about being single? from anon



You think that they can control every question?  Sure they go over with the outlets and let them know the guidelines and they may even request a list of questions to be approved but that doesn't mean that if the interviewer is willing to take the risk of NEVER having the opportunity to interview him again that they won't throw something in the mix and while he's in the interview...please tell me how he's supposed to answer it?

As far as I'm concerned, anyone that actually thinks about this for more than two seconds knows that his response was perfect!  It got her off the hunt.  Where could she go after he says "Uh...No.." 
Sure she can make the assumption that a no means that he's single but his answer to that is so sarcastic it's not even funny.  If you all can't recognize sarcasm...I feel very sorry for you because you are missing out on one of the world's most linguistic pleasures.

If you believe Robert and Kristen are together, then you believe they're liars and hypocrites. Kristen slams people for being fake and having fake lives. how could she say it when she's the one living a fake life herself? And Robert, he sounds completely single to me LOL HE IS SINGLE. If he was with Kristen, he wouldn't care what anyone thinks. you think they're sending tips they're still on. But if they lie to the cameras... that's it. anon...

If you seriously believe this anon...you are more of an idiot than I ever thought of being...Rob and Kristen learned a long time ago to keep what is their's private.  They are not being hypocrites by keeping their relationship private.  What she chooses to share of herself when she's promoting a fucking movie is her fucking business.  She and Rob are not required to give us their fucking souls to sell tickets to their movies.  They share what they are comfortable with and they keep the rest to themselves.  Period!

This is the media...they want it all...and sure would I love him to share it all...yes...but then again no!  What drew me to them was the fact that it was so OBVIOUS...and yet they keep the mystery.  For me it's the challenge.  Figuring out the truth vs. the bullshit that they feed the media.

The ONLY thing that they owe to the fucking media is information about their upcoming projects.  That's it!  The personal tidbits that they CHOOSE to share I believe it 100% for the fans!


Kristen is being herself by keeping what is most precious to her private.  She encourages others to live their lives the way they want.  I would dare you to spend two days in their shoes and see how you would respond to the pressures put on the two of them.  You wouldn't last an hour in a fucking press junket!

Everyone swore by that Hollywood Reporter interview when Rob said he was still in touch with Kristen. But when he gives an answer you don't like, of course he is joking or the interview can't be trusted. You know he could have simply said he doesn't talk about his private life considering he claims to be so private. Seems like he is trying to tell everybody he is in fact single. I mean he never confessed to being single when he was with Kristen. from anon...



I feel like a lot robsten fandom remains relatively unaffected/unfazed by Rob admitting that he's single and not seeing anyone. When I first saw it I was sad, felt like I was swiftly kicked in the heart. Now that I see how people believe he is lying, I'm conflicted. Someone mentioned how the questions are pre-selected so he wanted to share that answer but people aren't freaking out like I thought they would. I feel like robsteners are pretty blase about his spoken confirmation about being single  from anon...

Decide anon...can you take the uncertainty of this fandom or not?  If you are going to be "conflicted" every time Rob says something that you don't like...you really need to find a more tame fandom!
CHOOSE!
If you believe for one instant that Rob confirmed he was single in that interview than I think you have already chosen.



If you are truly a fan, you would be happy for the fact that these two people have moved on in their personal lives and are seemingly happy where they are without the stigma of Robsten constantly hanging over their heads. Why can't you let it go? anon...


First of all...I NEVER refer to them as Robsten. Others in the fandom do...that's fine but I HATE IT! They are Rob and Kris to me or RK for short. I have created a new "fandom" name. I am a card carrying RKian.

But I ask you anon...why do I have to believe what you believe?  Why is it so bloody important to you for me to give up my firmly held beliefs?  I'm not asking you to believe as I do.  Just FYI incase you are confused.  YOU came to MY blog.  Not the other way around.  You have freedom of choice in regards to what you read on the internet.  If you don't like the stance I take.  You are free to go elsewhere.  But I will NEVER cave to an anon telling me what makes a GOOD fan!

Let's take an alternate look.  Thanks to my anon...what might have happened if he'd answered differently...with what I believe it the truth...

Q: So you’re single? - Rob:Uh no, so exciting isn’t it (laughs) - Q:Really? You're dating? What's her name? I mean, she's a she, not a he, right? Where did you meet? How long have you been dating? Do you live with her? Did she met your parents at the premiere? Do you have a picture to share with us? Is she famous? Does Kristen know about her? Does she know about you being in touch with Kristen? Does she like your dogs? What does she do for a job? How old is she? Does she get on with your friends?


Anon...exactly! This is the rabbit hole he would have wondered down if he'd answered directly!
Just like Kristen talked about back when promoting New Moon.  If they were to answer the question honestly then it won't stop with the answer they give they will just ask more and more intrusive questions!

And assholes like my other anons will won't stop being fuckwits...they'd probably be even worse.  It's hard to imagine with as vicious as some of them can be.  


Rob is a joker; he likes to mess with people, nobody should take what he says seriously maybe only 10% of the time. Joking around is the only (plausible) way he has to protect those that are near and dear to him. ~K

Oh my dear K...I've no doubt about this. I've learned from watching Rob's interview he kids around and he uses humor to deflect. But if he was asked those specific questions 
sure you know by now I have a healthy skepticism with the media!
 that he handled her spectacularly and led her down the path he wanted her to head! He's got two very important ppl in his life to protect and he wasn't there to discuss his personal life. He was there to promote The Rover.

Since when do u have to guess if you seeing someone. Are u seeing someone. He looks up like how do I answer then uh no. Lol. He laughs off the second part of question. Uh yeah single. So exciting. If david and guy know about k and baby which is possible they are thinking this guys life is unbelievable. from anon

I agree he was being sarcastic and mocking. He was like lady don't go there. He was trying to move her past the question.

Hi MN, its so funny!!!! I have just read: "r.p. telling about being excited about being single!" LOL! Its So amazing, how ppl are using their phantasie! LOVE your blog!!

So does anyone really believe this?

Classic Trollberto!
******
Okay...now it's time for a little shameless self promotion and some very important thank yous!



Holy fucking shit!

The other night I hit the big 1M hit mark on my tumblr blog.  As many of you know, I've had my blog since October of 2012.  But it wasn't until around the first of January 2014 that I added my hit counter.  So...that means that since January I've averaged approx 200,000 hits per month.  Never in my wildest dreams did I EVER think that my blog would get this much attention!
*****
A few of my peeps noticed my big number the other day so here's a word from a few of my minions.

First time posting!! Yeah so hey i just wanted to say HI love your blog and mad props for having over a million visits! I have been checking your blog way before babygate and I like that it continues to be a positive and fun blog. RZ



Hey MN - NOLA girl here. Congratulations on surpassing the 1 million visitor mark!!!!!! Love you :D



Hey Mama, congratulations on hitting that million milestone ! What percentage of your million visitors do you think are haters and HTTs? I think it's a very big number. It's just lovely how they've boosted your popularity.

LOL...anon...though I know based on the data I get from where some of my traffic comes from and based on what lands in my inbox that I definitely have some haters out there.  But the actual statistic would be hard for me to calculate.  I have to say again based on where my traffic comes from and what shows up in my inbox most often that I have way more true fans than haters.  So...I might use the 80/20 rule and say that only 20% of my followers are haters LOL.

I know Rob...I do have to thank all my minions..they are the key that got me where I am today!


From the bottom of my heart I really do love all my followers.  Thank you so much for all that fangirling that you do with me!

And...to my haters...I just have to say...


Every once in a while you truly piss me off, but you give me so much red meat to work off of so really I wouldn't be where I am today and I know that you all did your part in getting me to my 1M mark. As Rob says the haters are some of the most loyal "fans" out there.  So once again...thank you!
*****

And finally after this epic post let me leave you all with this...







































14 comments:

  1. Epic indeed! Truly amazing, my darling MamaN!! So proud of you... *kisskiss*-- from yourpookie

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow.. i visit your blog everyday.. i'm not from the US, and doesn't live in it.. RK shipper.. but it completes my day to know what you have to say.. when the truth finally comes out i will be one of those who will be proud saying i was with her all along, i was present when she's just observing things, i kept my RK faith because of her and her brave,fearless blog.. congratulations.. i'm just gonna hang here.. i'm just here.. one of the millions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I posted as Anon - oops - Signed in now! Hope you don't get it twice!
    Loved the post Mama!
    Being an Aussie and as such settled, mainly, by the British, we have a very similar sense of humour and use of Sarcasm. I love listening to him and his large use of both! I love how the haters just don't get it!
    Love the new term and I'm happy to be a RKian!
    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. i love this post so much.. and i don't wonder for a sec that Rob calls K his minion.. u know.. she's really tiny and minion lol ofc plus the real tiny minion SweetP.. so they r both his minions :D
    Thx MN for ur effort and congrats for hitting the 1M ;) u r sure doing something right :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey SlutMama...best post ever imo. I love your conviction and congrats on 1 million but you know its way more than that lol. Haters might make you famous but it's us lovers that will be rewarded. I cant wait till the truth we know becomes common knowledge. I can see it now...you, me and V standing together, virtually holding hands. We'll smile, look at each, and you'll say "well done minions, well done."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mama...Wow you knocked it out of the ballpark...do you have any idea how much your minions adore you? No...crazy love all for you and what you give us.

    MC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Mama, looks like you did it again and with STYLE!
    Damn the idiots that actually ask the ridicules questions in the first place!! i mean, i think he answered as he best could. And it THAT ans keeps the media heat out of his FAMILY then i truly think us FANS need to respect that..we know, we don't really need 24/7 proof..i think the true fans are beyond that, don't ya think MN?

    A Million Hits!!
    WooHooooo!!!!
    Cogratulations and Keep it up girl!
    Love ya :)))
    stz

    ReplyDelete
  8. MN First let me say, Congrats on the hits & for this wonderful blog! 2ndly what a fucking amazing job you did with this one today!! You nailed it on some many levels!! Keep up the amazing job you are doing!!
    http://media.giphy.com/media/9cGnnNWrAtcMU/giphy.gif

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loved the post, Mama. Good work! 1Mil hits! Whoo whoo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on the 1M and here for 1M more before long!
    Love the post. Tell it like it is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello ladies! I hope I can join here too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good post mama and congrats on your 1m posts, thats cool. Hugs BobbieV

    Quote for you : Your hard work and effort have paid off! A success well deserved, an occasion worth celebrating! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello!! I've been on your tumblr since last night and also on hknshaven.blogspot.com too! I am so addicted and am looking forward to more blog posts because they're very informative and funny!

    and congratulations on your 1M! :)

    ReplyDelete