Monday, March 3, 2014

Tales from the Darkside Vol. X

Hello my dear Sluts, Nails and Minions!...I hope this day is treating you well. 

First let me just say this to everyone that says they love my blog!  Thank you!  Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I really do appreciate the love and the support!


Let's just get to business shall we!  What do my lovely (and not so lovely!) anon's and peeps have for us?



Why do you think RK are still together? He seemingly hasn't been to LA in months and reports are he has moved to London. I really am just curious as to how you remain positive on this when many no longer are. Thanks! Ps-love the kitty pics!


Anon...so glad you love the kitty pix, but honestly...why would anyone believe that RK have split?  I'm not sure why I keep getting asked this question.  The only ppl that have reported a split are the fucking toids and as I've been known to say over and over and fucking over again, I will NEVER believe a toid story without something concrete to back them up.  They occasionally stumble upon the truth but that happens so infrequently I can never take them seriously.

As for him not being in LA for months.  Again, whatever you choose to believe.  I choose to believe that he's been there way more than we've seen. Interesting how often both Rob and Kristen have been MIA at the same time since the "break up".

As for Rob moving to London....okay, if you want to believe that that's your choice.  But I don't see any evidence that he has done.  He was in London in December.  But He always goes to London for Christmas, yes he went earlier than normal, but how does that prove that he moved there?  Could he have bought a home in London, yes, absolutely.  Does that mean he is planning on living there full time?  Nope it doesn't.  Just makes sense that with all the freaking money he has to invest in property so that he has a place to stay when he is there.   But I assume that Kristen will be going with him often.  I'm sure that as a family they will be traveling there more often since they'll want their child to get to know the grands.  LOL

09x1990 asked you:
I was just going through your post from yesterday, and I have to say the only thing that makes me raise an eyebrow regarding the (possible) pregnancy is why tabloids have not said anything. But really, if we are correct and these two manage to welcome a baby with a majority of people thinking they are broken up, I will be laughing for the rest of my life.


I think that the toids have been so wrapped up in their bogus break-up story that they've been spewing for the last several months that they don't dare say anything about the pregnancy otherwise they will have to admit that they are fucking full of shit.  But really I'll never understand why they are so late to the party.  But I'm really glad they are.  I hope once and for all ppl will realize what utter horse shit the toids are and that you certainly can't buy the paps accounting of what was going on when the pix were taken.  


Paps want to sell pix so of course the more salacious they can make the story behind them seem the more money they will get for the pix and it doesn't hurt the toids cause then it makes their job easier.  They don't have to be as creative to come up with their own plotline to sell the pix.  They just use the plotline given by the asshat paps.
*****
i've been checking k's insta cuz i like watchin her post #s go up but recently her post # stopped. do u think she cud be staying off of insta just 2 b safe so none of her pics of her baby bump get released by accident? and also cud she maybe be the pregnant girl in still alice but 2 fool peeps they list her as the other girl? luv ur blog!!

Anon...I do not check out Kristen's IG.  Again for anyone that's gonna start asking me about this, it's private I guess you can see how many pix she has on it, but that's about it.  There's no way to know for certain that it's even her's.  BUT!  If it is her's no, I don't think she's not posting because of pix of her pregnant.  I doubt very much that there are a lot of selfies on her IG.  She's just not that type of girl.  I doubt that the pix on her IG are that thrilling at all.  Again for the reason you gave.  It's not out of the realm of possibility for her to be hacked, so I'm sure she's very circumspect with what she does post.  I think it's probably just another way for her to keep up with her friends and what THEY are doing than for her to share with them what she's doing.  jmo
*****

characterscomealive
I have been following your t
imeline and babygate and by that, RK baby might have his/her birthday right in the middle of his/her parents'! :D

That's possible, but I think just as possible and perhaps more likely is that baby RK will be born prior to K's bday...or perhaps mum and baby will have the same bday!  LOL  We'll see, well maybe, who knows if we'll ever get a birthday out of those two.  

*****

Is it probable that k and rob will come back to la at same time? He has to go back to finish life and her to finish still alice
It's possible.  Depends on how much longer the shoot in Toronto is for Life and how long Kristen is needed for Still Alice.  
*****
Pattinsonated Kristen and Pattinsonator Rob together in NYC last weekend,oooooh!

I wonder why the anonymous from nyc didnt say something about k pregnancy last weekend? Teresa h



I got these little diddies last week and was just blown away.  

A pregnant Kristen Stewart and RPatz were together last weekend - an eyewitness in NYC.

Not teasing just stating fact. Be happy....

Personally, my eyewitness wasn't telling me anything that I didn't already know.  But the fact that they came to me anon I think actually give them a little more credibility.  They didn't come looking for attention and I loved that he/she noticed Kristen's baby bump!  That was icing on the cake for me!

I did a little research...not giving away any of my blogger trade secrets, but let's just say that I believe that my eyewitness is on the up and up.  Anon eyewitness has not returned to give any more information.  I of course would love it if they would.  As for why they didn't share before, they may not be as proficient with social media or they just found my blog and felt it was a safe place to share their sighting.  I mean it's really not safe for someone that doesn't want a lot of attention to share things on twitter, they are usually hounded to death there.  So sharing a sighting anonymously makes a lot of sense to me.  But NYC Eyewitness, please know that this is a safe place and we'd be happy to hear more from you.

*****
Hey mama nails really big fan of your blog! I just learned that a lady my mom is acquaintances with is nine months pregnant. She is a lot heavier than kris but she has no stomach just big in hips. Incredible! !!

jmf-blog asked you:
Morning! Here's an update to my pregnant waitress who hid it for nine months. I saw her this morning, with the baby. Not working but having breakfast with her family. I had the opportunity to speak with her, she looks the same. You would never ever be able to tell she was pregnant or gave birth last week. The baby is beautiful, tiny and healthy, I asked her how many pounds she gained and she said 15, but never bought maternity clothes. She is back to her normal size 0's. She looks fantastic.

I love hearing about all of these pregnancies that are going undetected.  It does bolster babygate but I wish the haters and naysayers would actually read this and comprehend it, but alas I have no doubt that their denial runs deep.

I can't blame the haters, they are just trying to hold on for dear life.  Not sure what the naysayers problem is!


****

i have a feeling that kristen is wearing rob's clothes on the set of still alice what do u think?

libvy asked:
The black beanie and the grey button down shirt look familiar :P

After staring at the new pics of k for a while, I couldn't help but notice a grey shirt and black denim jacket that seem to belong to a certain mr pattinson;)? Also, kudos to kristen for keeping her bump so well hidden :D love you blog!!!

Hello, I want your opinion on this - Do you think RK could be already married/ getting married or maybe later on? Love your Blog✌

Do u think rob and kristen are married? I heard some fans talking about it and im starting to believe it may be true?

Mama, Mama, Mama! Loving those new pics of Kristen in NYC. Bump growing fast now and bulging out from just under her boobs - check. Wearing Rob's denim jacket - check. Wearing that rust coloured hoody Rob had on in the fanpic taken at JFK airport early in the New Year - check. Last but not least, if you zoom in to some of those new photos, you get an added bonus. Kris is wearing a gold ring on a significant finger of her left hand. Not just any finger. THE finger. Double bloody check!

OMG!!!! I can't wait to see what the nonnies have to say about these pics!!!! I love it!!! That bridge just blew, and the fence collapsed!!!

preciousstew asked you:
you can totally see her baby bump on the new set pics :) i'm sitting here and smiling like a fool lol



This is about to happen:

to any argument that says that RK have not seen each other lately and that babygate is just a theory.  I think we can say at this time that the theory has been proven.



This added pic is thanks to @RKsoulmates913

I gotta say I love our fandom CSI.  Looks like the same shirt and jacket to me!

Again, surprising how much of his clothes Rob left behind when he moved out!  Muahahahahahaha....


For my peeps that asked if RK could get married.  Well, this is an interesting plot twist.  Since when have we ever seen a gold band on THE finger before?  But there one is plain as day.  Does it prove anything, no, but very very interesting if you ask me!

And I don't know about you all, but that looks like quite a bump under them boobs.  It looks to me that the bump has now surpassed the boobs.  But...again that's what my

see.

Awwww, look at Julianne Moore and Alec Baldwin.  And as I always suspected, Kristen did NOT go blonde for this role.  Never thought she would, totally not important for the character and with Julianne's coloring and Kristen's they totally look like they could be Mother and Daughter.
*****
shesbackinforks asked you:
So my friend and I were just making Robsten imagines for our account when she updated me about the fetus K pic on Jules' twitter, and we started to wonder, "what if Kristen's mom are going through baby pics because she feels like her daughter has grown up so fast?" Like what if Jules look on those old baby pics because her daughter is getting her own baby? I don't know if it makes sense to you, but it kinda clicked to us. xx Kath and Amanda

BabyStew is alway so precious.  As most of you know, I don't have any children, but I think if I was about to become a grandma, I would be a bit nostalgic and look through my "baby's" baby pix.

Since I didn't have that great a relationship growing up with my dad, it really warms my heart to see Kristen with her's.  She and papastew seem to have a great relationship, and he and Jules seem very supportive of their daughter.



*****
And I leave you all with this...
baby otters!
No matter what all babies are just adorable!










8 comments:

  1. Love this post. Like I said at the haven...holy shite Havenettes! its a good day!

    I think kristen is wearing all robs clothes on purpose. Like a big fuck you to all the haters. Actually I think this day should be labeled as the haters official day of mourning lol.

    Still over the moon about the ring. You never know with these two...they could be married, engaged, who knows?

    Im just so flippin happy! thanks mama nails for a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post was epic Mama Nails!! Seeing that ring made my whole month, and Kristen looks gorgeous. It is so obvious that they are together. No one can tell me otherwise. I'm thrilled for them, as well as us, because wonderful things are coming soon. The baby otters were too cute. Thank you for making my very challenging day that much brighter. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Mama Nails!!! I love it!!!!! Perfect and to the point. If they don't believe now they never will. She's dressed in Rob and it looks so good. Her message to us????? Love you Mama Nails and I love what you do!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MN......you did it again......love your latest update!! Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SQUEEEEEE!! I was finally able to sign in. I can be so computor illiterate sometimes...LOL
    Mama, that ring looks so right on that finger. Personally, I have felt that these two got married sometime ago. JMO If I am wrong, they are in a committed relationship getting ready to raise a bb together.

    Kristen looks so radiantly happy.!!

    Thank you Mama for such a wonderful post.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOOOOOOW!! I LOVED THIS POST!!...I LOVE YOU!!
    This was just damn awesome!!
    The clothes..The RING?!!! The bump..sigh!
    Its perfect :))) i think i can actually hear the haters wailing...hehehe :D
    Too good Mama...keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama saw you wrote this on your tumbler.Um, could be I have the answer for you.

    "But it’s the other side of the fandom, other professed Rob and Kristen fans that I don’t understand what their issues are."

    Fear, has driven part of our fandom to their high horses, safe from embarrassment, safe from looking like dummies(one of the nice terms they call us darksiders lol). July 2012 crushed them because when K apologised it meant she had to be guilty (I prefer to believe K was too trusting of a friend who took advantage of her). This 'other side of our fandom' decided Kristen broke Rob's heart, worried how Rob could ever properly get over it. Somehow the pics of him being with Kristen after & continuing to look at her as adoringly as ever, even the pics at their home are forgotten. Both talking about their dogs, Rob living with her was not enough to prove their forever love was never broken. Toids pushing break-up rumors for so long broke the high horse brigades hearts over again. Only way they know to survive in this fandom is having distance. Their mantra is "we must focus solely on their careers" - "don't care if RK are together or apart" - "hate on paps/toids (we all agree here!) & some, not all fight anyone thinking differently - haters or even fans who love RK because we don't love them the RIGHT way. See, they CAN'T believe RK are together without proof (pics or it didn't happen!). Better not to believe than look a fool. RK actually have to be TOGETHER to get pregnant & the high horse brigade hope RK are "making their way back together", "working on their problems", "one day they might find their way back to together" but damn if they can accept RK being loved up, living together happily all this time - do that and you get your heart crushed when it turns out not to be true. RK are intelligent enough to be total ninja's if they decided on it, which they totally have. If some parts of our fandom HAVE to be delusional darksiders, you know we have to keep it on the quiet or be stopped, shamed by their disgust, & yes they will go there - even despised by RK for our invasive exuberance! How dare we minions voice our outrageous fantasies? Pfft!! Mama you don't tell anyone they must agree with you or you will hunt them down, but the same rules don't seem to apply for other people.
    Kristen knows we know. Kristen knows we see the rings, the clothes sharing, the looks.All along she has known we notice every little thing about her. Has Kristen ever said she wishes her fans would only focus on her career? Never. She shares pics of her dogs, her poetry, becoming a little suzy homemaker lol (what you do to take care of your expanding family) & all of it is for us fans. For us to appreciate because she knows we love her. What's the bet we will hear Kristen say her fans knew all along about the baby - grinning & nodding with that look she has when she knows, we know.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RPK! I love you and I think you hit the nail on the head! I'm gonna take this and post it where more can see it! Cause there are those listening to this crowd that need to understand what it is they are "hearing". Thank!

      As for K looking fondly upon us, I can only hope and pray that you are right. As you and my many followers know my intentions are only pure. I love them so much, and I'm so excited for them! I in my crazy fandom way only have this outlet to share in their joy!

      Delete