Sunday, February 23, 2014

Tales from the Darkside Vol. VIII

Good afternoon my lovelies.  Some of you are waiting with baited breath for this post and I certainly hope that I live up to the hype!

I posted this the other day:
This got ppl going and thought I was going to post something big.  This was meant to be more in general.  Anytime I post anything either by saying anything postive about Kristen or saying what I believe that Rob and Kristen are together and have always been together, not to mention discussing babygate, gets the haters going.  

Since I have no intention of discontinuing my blog and will post what I see fit to post as long as it is in celebration of Rob or Kristen as actors or celebrating their love story I am certain the fact that my little blog even exists gets the haters going.

I've just discovered a new hater blog and sure enough, I've got them running scared because they are even talking about me directly in their comments.  Please note, I refer to hater blogs out there but I will rarely if ever call them out by name.  I refuse to send more traffic their way.

But with all that said I do have something to share.
*****

Anonymous asked:  Hello! I just wanted to come by and say how much I love your blog and your love for everything Rob and/or Kristen. It really makes me smile a lot :) And I am one of them was doubting the whole pregnancy but lately I jumped on the train too. There's so many signs that point to she is and RK could definitely be using media/tab's ignorance to have privacy. We'll see what happens in a few months if the theories are right but for now, I'm happy with my baby bubble haha


Anonymous asked:  So many comments on how big pregnant women are supposed to get... When a friend of mine got pregnant with her first child, she never showed until the last 3 weeks of her pregnancy. She is tall and slender, and when she slightly bigger nearer her delivery date, people who didn't know she was pregnant assumed she had just put on weight. And she never had to buy a single piece of maternity clothing either, which really irritated another pregnant friend who looked like a balloon from day one!


Jmf-blog asked: I wanted to share this with you. We meet family every Sunday at a family owned restaurant, been going there for years. Our waitress is a tiny little thing, size 0 pants. (I asked her Mom this morning! lol) This morning her Mother was our waitress, and when we asked where XXX was her Mother replied that she gave birth to her baby Friday! What?!! A healthy 6 pound baby girl. We had no idea this young lady was pregnant, and we see her every Sunday!! So there you have it! Be tiny, be pregnant. 


shintapersonalcloset asked: Hey mamanail :D what do you think about fansighting in nashville, that she saw Kristen with "flat tummy", actually this whole pregnancy thing confuse me but make me giddy :D

Well my dear...I think you can see from the other commenters above that I can see how someone that doesn't know what they are looking for, doesn't get a good look or just wasn't there could have come to this observation.  Well kinda...I don't see how from the pictures that we saw of Kristen in her baggy tank top could say for sure that she had a "flat tummy" how could they see what her tummy actually looked like under that tent of a shirt?  So...I'm gonna go with Verni's observation as well as my observations over the last view months.  You of course are free to believe as you wish as I've said, this will come to an end at some point.  We should know one way or the other within a month or two.  Kristen might be able to hide her pregnancy but it will be difficult to hide a baby!  LOL

And what's a posting about babygate without some haters thrown into the mix...

Anonymous asked:  you realise Kristen ISNT pregnant right hahahahahahaha

Anonymous asked: yo hahahaha do you actually believe kristens  preggers
?????



Annoymous asked: in my own opinion, I don't think kristens pregnant. actually shes definitely not, you would sooo be able to tell if someones pregnant or not.

Can I just say...perfect fucking timing my dear!  I was just putting this little post to print and your msg showed up just in the nick of time for me to make all kinds of fun out of you!  As you can see from what others have said above, NO!! in fact you can't always tell when a woman is pregnant!  So that's fine, you don't have to believe that she's pregnant, but you are going to have to do better than this!  To me her boobs are telling me everything that I need to know. 

There are many ppl out there claiming it's a push-up padded bra and if you can find me a push-up padded bra that can take a woman that's barely an A to a C cup than I want to know where to find this wonderbra...not for myself, I'm a DD girl, but I have friends that want to know.

For those that think she's had a boob job, than I want to know of this new surgery where you get bigger a little bit at a time over several months.  I've never heard of this new procedure.



Anonymous asked:  Just FYI: I noticed that American Ultra has a long shoot date, April 14 to June 10. That's extremely long for a shoot with no special effects. Is it possible that they are accommodating a new mother? Don't know but anything is possible.


That is a longer than normal shoot. Typical indie shoots are about 5/6 weeks like Life is for Rob.  Life will be filming from February 18 - March 27 (6 weeks)

American Ultra if this is accurate will be filming for a little over 8 weeks.  This could very well be to accomidate Kristen.  They could easily start filming on April 10th starting with scenes that Kristen is not involved in to give her time to get back in shape from having the baby as well as just spend some time with her new wee one!  LOL

Again, if they are filming in NOLA as reported, then don't be surprised if/when the whole Pattinson clan travels together for filming.  But alas as it is always with these two...time will tell!



Assuming the tabs know or suspect the pregnancy and are sitting on the scoop, how are they likely to break the story in your opinion?
I have no idea how the toids will break the story nor do I really care. Sorry...but the toids and I are on the outs and will continue to be and I'm certainly not going to be giving them any ideas.

******
Well those of us that believe know a baby's on the way and we know that Rob and Kristen have a unique style.  Will they pass that style on to their children?

Well Tracybell had a bit of fun and found baby/toddler outfits to coincide with some of their parents past "looks"


 So how cute would baby pattz look dressed in this?
 I think this would just be too adorable dressed up just like daddy!

Most of us will never forget Kristen calling out the cockroaches for what they are in Paris back in July...but just look what baby pattz might be dressed in soon!



I don't know about you all, but I think the glasses are the best thing ever!  Good job for finding all of these adorable outfits Tracy!

and I leave you with a few of verni's creations to round out the mix.




*******

And finally I think it would be nice of us to take a few moments of silence as we think about the poor haters, how their lives must be utter rubbish to constantly be harassing a young woman that they know nothing about and who has never done a damn thing to them except to love a man.  A man that they will never have in this life or the next.  A man that has proved over and over to have eyes for just one woman.


Since their world will be turned upside down in just a few months.  I thought a few moments of well wishes from us might in some way soothe their pain.

Hope you all enjoyed...until next time...
Mama Nails!







19 comments:

  1. You are one fucking awesome lady Mama. You took so much info and did such an amazing job. Let the hilarity begin becuz you know it will lol. You have my unending devotion so anytime you need anything just let me know because I know your time is limited.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am right there with you Tracy!!!! Mama Nails is awesome. Anything, anytime!!!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. Absolutely freakin' fabulous...Verni and Tracy, you two are the best love, love, love the clothes.

    Mama Nails...Had my moment of silence for you know who....said a little prayer for something for them to concentrate on in life besides someone to hate. Maybe they should each get a dog...if that don't teach them what love is about...they are lost causes forever.

    So love what you did here...Bravo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morning Coffee love what you said..... Thank you and love ya lady!!!! You are and have always been an awesome soul!!!!

      Delete
  3. Awesome job!!! Love all the things you post MN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Mama Nails very well said!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved you post. Always do.
    Where is nola where au supposed to be filmed? How do people know dates? I have heard too many dates. Im waiting till producer provide info.
    Something fishy about AU and STILL ALICe. Dont know but something off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Mama Nails, I have been lurking for sometime. I love your post today. Thanks so much to Vern & Tracy. Jane ( Kuffkuff)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mama Nails,a fantastic post,ive been lurking for a while but never posted thankyou,looking forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mama nails, I found your site through another site, DIDY and I Think your site is so cool, and Hoping that they are having a body, they will make great parents, Hug's BobbieV




    ReplyDelete
  9. BEAUTIFUL! Momma Nails this is just so sweet! Tracey, those darling clothes are just precious! This is such a sweet time for Kristen and Rob, if they see this I think they would just be really smiling a lot! Vern, do you see what I see, we have so many who dearly love these two kids, not for the movie stars they are, but for the really special people they are! I wish I knew if we will see the video that Kristen made last week?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello sweet mama, brilliant post, you really are Queen Bea, more power to you, and your respect and support for Rob and Kristen. Mama, "your simply the best" xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great post!!! and the clothes were too cute/funny. I hope they had a great time celebrating with Dakota! LOVE YOUR STUFF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Mama Nails...there aren't enough words to describe how much I love you and this epic post!! The baby clothes are all kinds of perfection. You have rocked my world in the best of ways with this. The haters are scared to death b/c their worst fear is coming true. It's going to be a great spring. XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great work mamaN, as always-- love love love you, sweetie pie!! You work so hard and your minions (including me, MInion First Class pookie-meister) love and appreciate you for it!!
    --love, pookie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh yes, and big shout-out to Tracybell for the hilarious and yet very cool baby clothes ideas! Great great great!!
    Love to you all and many thanks for the smiles,
    --mfc (minion first class) pookie

    ReplyDelete