Thursday, February 20, 2014

Tales from The Darkside Vol. VII

Hello my dears...lot's going on right now...some ppl are coming around and some are digging their heels in even more than before.

But for me this picture says it all....

I personally see a pretty obvious bump there, I think that the way Kristen's been dressing has been hiding it nicely if all you get is a front view, but from the side it's like she's showing off that bump.

As I shared the other day...this is my response at this point....

*******
So again ppl are getting all a twitter because we got this news the other day.


Max Landis, Screenwriter for American Ultra, Tweets About Filming in April
HERE'S A CLEANER ONE FOR MY KSTEW ARMY: American Ultra Is shooting In April. *imagine me squealing and clapping like a seal*
— Max Landis (@Uptomyknees) February 19, 2014

Before this it had been reported that AU would start filming in March, then it was postponed and NOW we are getting an April start date. Well, Max says April but he doesn't say WHEN in April.

Here are a few anon questions I've gotten regarding this topic:

Anonymous asked a question: You said K’s maybe 6/7 months along so she maybe will give birth around April/May. American Ultra will start filming on April sooo???

So....What do I have to say about this. Well, the date for filming has already changed once so just because the screenwriter has reported that it will start in April doesn't mean that it will. And April 30th is the last day in April and it could still start filming in April.


Anonymous asked a question:  Hello!! I wanted to say I love you blog!! I read your comment in HKN blog and you said you think Kristen is due in the mid-march or at the ends of march.. However in not saying that you're wrong you could be possibly right. But doesn't she start filming in NY in the beginning in March for Still Alice? I'm a bit confused... P.s. Does it make me a stalker if I look up your tumblr every single day??? I hope not....😧

Thank you my dear for loving my blog...and I certainly hope that looking at my tumblr doesn't make you a stalker! Cause otherwise why am I updating everyday other than for ppl to check it out! LOL
More about the due date below...

Anonymous asked a question:  Hi, I liked what I read of 'Outbound' thanks for the rec, I read Verniers account of K's directorial debut, she says she observed a small bump, does that mean shes in 5/6 month if shes p or 4/5 month?

Glad you liked what you read so far...I enjoyed that story...More about the bump below...

*****
So...now to the important parts of these questions:
  1. Is she pregnant?
  2. How does this affect her work schedule?
  3. How far along is she? 
I think that's pretty much what everyone wants to know.  If you've been reading either of my blogs for any amount of time you know my answer to the first question.  Yes she's pregnant.

How is she going to film everything that she's attached to while she's pregnant.  There are only two movies that have announced film dates and that is Still Alice and American Ultra.

First, I'm not sure how many times since I first started discussing babygate on December 12, that I have said you cannot count on a movie, especially an independent movie, to start filming until you actually see Kristen or Rob on the set!  There are so many moving pieces when it comes to filming movies that things change at any time.  Have we learned nothing from Mission Blacklist and it's ever moving target of a film schedule?

Right now we have heard that Kristen is set to film Still Alice at the beginning of March.  One film location is NYC, it is also slated to film in LA.  Kristen may or may not need to be in both locations.  All of her filming might be slated for LA.  Her role in Still Alice depending on how the script was written is pretty small.  I've read the book and though Lydia is an important character, she is not in much of the story.  They can probably accommodate Kristen and have most of her scenes shot at the beginning of the shoot and have her done within a week or two.

As for filming AU in April...If I'm right then this goes into how far along Kristen is.

As one of my anon's mentioned I did post a comment on HKN's board regarding Kristen's possibly giving birth by Mid-Late March.  What my anon did not include is my caveat that this due date is IF, again IF AU is actually set to film in April, than I believe that Kristen would have to give birth prior to filming.  So...if she gives birth by the end of March than she could be back to work by the end of April to start filming AU.

So...please, please ppl would you for god's sake read everything I write?!  But I know I'm living in fairy land with that wish.  It's never going to happen, but maybe just maybe my plea will get to just a few of you.

As for the theory and what I've been saying all along...for those that actually have been with me since the beginning you've heard this several time, but for those that have to have everything spoon-fed to them, god forbid that they actually go to the link that says babygate on my blog and go read what I've already written, here is my thought process on how far along she is and how I got to my "due-date/guesstimation"

We got these pix back in October of Kristen on the set of Sils Maria:

When I first saw these pix, I thought there was something going on with her belly. 
(lots of ppl had the same thoughts at that time!) 
We've never seen Kristen have a rounded belly like that!

This is the first time that I thought...hmmm...wonder if there is a little baby in that belly?  Well, for us to be able to see a little baby in that belly she has to be at least 3 mos pregnant at this point.  Again these pix were taken in early October. 

Are you all still with me?

October 2013: 3 months

Then in December we got these pictures from the Chanel Event in Dallas:


These were the pix that convinced me that Kristen was in fact pregnant.  The belly is hidden in plain sight in this outfit and the boobs, those are her natural god given boobs and the stewbies have never been this large! Ever!

Dallas event was on December 10th.

 First of October 2013: 3 months
December 10, 2013:  5/5.5 months

and now this pic....
February 18, 2014

So....1st of October 2013:  3 months
December 10 2013: 5/5.5 months
February 18 2014: 7/7.5 months

So....with all of that said if she's just around 7 months that would put her being due around Mid April, but if she's 7.5 months she could have the baby late March to first of April.

So...have I spelled it out enough for you ppl.  
Here's my thought process.  
Rip it to shreds have your own ideas, I really don't care.  
And again...cause ppl keep saying that I SAID, yes I'm saying but I'm also going to admit that I could be wrong! But this at least shows you how I came to my babygate guesstimation.  Time will tell!



But I will say this IF and again that's a HUGE FUCKING IFFFFFFFFF, Amerian Ultra actually starts to film in April than my estimations are a bit off.  Let's go back to October and add a half month.  So instead of 3 months lets say 3.5 and that would move up the delivery to mid March.

As for how this moved up time table works with Still Alice plenty of women work right up until giving birth.  I'm sure the producers/director etc know what's going on with Kristen and again IFFFFFFF it actually does start shooting in March I'm sure they are taking steps to work with Kristen to get her part shot prior to her giving birth.  Like I've said before I'm sure that Kristen's pregnancy is the least kept secret among producers, directors, casting directors etc in Hollywood.

Not sure if any of you are aware but the shoot schedule for Life includes shooting in Toronto and LA.  They started filming in Toronto on February 18th and they are scheduled to wrap the movie by March 27th.  At some point they will move production to LA and I think there's a very good reason that they will wrap up filming in LA.  I will not be surprised at all if production has moved to LA by the first of March.  I'm sure Rob will want to be close to home as Kristen's due date approaches.

damn...he's look'n good!


Let me just address Verni's comment about the size of Kristen's belly.  I think there are a lot of ppl that assume that they know how big a belly is supposed to look when a woman is pregnant, but trust me you don't.  Because there is no woman that looks the same as another when pregnant.  There are similarities but everyone is different and just because all Verni saw was a small bump that does not give us any insight into how far along she is.  Again...above is how my thoughts work. Choose to believe what you want!

And finally, I got this last gem today!
Anonymous asked a question

If K has a bump how can she be crawling across the floor to get the perfect shot? Can preggo women do that?


anon....you can't possibly be serious with this question?  
A fellow HKN peep shared this little diddy with me:

onagee said:  Mama Nails, a little story: when I was 9 months pregnant my car muffler nearly fell off, dragging on the highway. It was over 90 degrees. There I was, by the side of the road, crawling around in the dirt trying to pull that muffler into position and tie it up with wire till I could get to a repair place. I could barely get under the car without getting stuck permanently. I got it done. No biggie. Pregnant women can do just about anything.


I'll just leave you with this video Anon and then you tell me after watching this if a pregnant woman in as good of shape as Kristen is, could possibly be crawling across the floor to get the perfect shot.

Enjoy the video my dears....and hold on tight things are just starting to get very interesting!
******
And I leave you with this:
This kind of love does not die!  
I have to believe that and I do believe in them!
And just look at what the future holds for them sooner rather than later!
  

15 comments:

  1. oooooooooohhhhh.. i just love it!!!! mwah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great and well-written post!! "Oooooooooooooohhhh i just love it!!!!" is absolutely correct! I couldn't agree more!
      I'm seconding that Mwah!
      Mwah!
      -pookie

      Delete
  2. Thank you felicity & Frenchie! So glad you enjoyed! did I spell it out enough. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama Nails you are awesome!!!! I love it from beginning to end.... Some are just plain brain blocked. I love the final three pics. Especially the last one where K rubs baby with her finger but is holding on to R. It's just always there. The connection.........
    Mama I say again. You are awesome!!! Well done!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey mama I figured out how to comment lol.

    Love love love love this. People also need to remember a pregnancy last around 40 weeks aka 9.5 months and get this...

    The length of a human pregnancy can vary naturally by as much as five weeks, according to research published August 7 in the journal of Human Reproduction.

    So we have no idea when she got Pattinsonated lol. Its a waiting game I tell you lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi mama :-)Thanks for the video.Now those who are not stupid and not dumb-everyone will understand, I think... Long ago I read you blog and tumblr-I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tracy where you at gurl???? Mama Nails hit a homerun again.... She will be in the "Rob did it and did it well" Hall of Fame. Come see come see come see lol lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dears! Thank you so much for your great comments. I certainly don't intend to steal you from HKN and I will continue to chat with you there, but I appreciate you visiting.

    I really had a lot of fun putting this one together. I'm going to add a link to this to my babygate page. A special Here I've spelled it out for you ppl post! Cause I don't really think that I can spell it all out again. My fingers are getting really tired.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol can fingers really get tired ; ]
    Now that I know how to comment I'll be around more often. You post it...I will come!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL you can comment here or send asks on tumblr which ever you prefer! or both, just love to hear from you all!

      Delete
  9. I am with you all the way, and I want to thank you for keeping us informed. I love your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE YOUR BLOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, MAMAAAAA!!! AND WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS??http://mybigfatgreekmove.blogspot.com.ar/2013/01/ultimate-guide-to-finding-perfect-jeans.html THANKS FOR ALLLLLLLLL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are awesome. I too believe your theory. Thank you for this blog.

    I love it!%%

    ReplyDelete