Sunday, February 16, 2014

Tales from the Darkside Vol. VI


Okay, Phronsie, I know you hate using and putting pap pics up on your blog, but I couldn’t help myself from using a pic from this past week. So, I did this comparison photo. Of course, the first pic is slightly older (hahaha from like the early Twilight days), but I still don’t think overtime she hasn’t changed that much until now.

If you, ‘you’ being the people who ‘can’t tell’, notice between the two pictures, Kristen’s breasts are now notably larger (as we’ve said all along) and a bra definitely can’t add that much!, her hands and ankles are swollen, and her hips are much wider; all signs of a very pregnant woman. Also, her stomach is noticeably rounder, not fatter; there is a difference! She is definitely pregnant! I think new little baby will be here soon!

I hope this helps out, Mama Nails! Much love! - Sam
submitted by: rkstoriesrus

Sam…I love this and though I don’t like to post pap pix and we really don’t know when exactly these pix were taken they were taken somewhat recently.  I keep getting msg in my inbox saying that K doesn’t look pregnant in these picture and I think this shows that even if she doesn’t look pregnant to some there is some changes going on with her body and she just gave an interview saying that she can eat what she wants and not really have to worry about her weight…well….I agree, the changes in her body have nothing to do with simple weight gain in my opinion and everything to do with her having been “pattinsonated”



Anonymous asked you:
She doesn’t look pregnant in her last photos of her wearing a slightly fitted shirt with 2 holes in them I’m starting to doubt if she’s pregnant plus u can never know 100% from papz if they took those recently or before are us sure about those photos not being recent?

Well from the info above you can see anon that I and others disagree with you.  Perhaps this side by side comparison might change your mind…but it’s fine if you don’t.  As I’ve been saying she can’t be pregnant forever and I think we are getting close to the due date.
As for when these pix were taken I have no idea.  I think they’ve been taken within the last month or so, but were they taken this week, I don’t know if we’ll ever get the answer to that.

Anonymous asked you:
I believe that Kristen is pregnant, at least I am really hoping she is. So I got a question for you.  Do you think they will give the baby a weird/funky name? Will they go classic? A junior maybe?

Lol…I don’t really see them doing the junior thing…but I also don’t think I see them going wild and crazy…Middle of the road…unique but not too crazy perhaps.  But I have a feeling it my be a long time before we know the baby’s name.

emlovestwilight asked you:
Another thing to add is that when she was at the medical building “the other day” there was someone taking a video but the video is only 18 seconds long so someone really wanted to keep K’s location on the DL.  That and she had obviously had a blood test and during the third trimester of a pregnancy, they test for gestational diabetes in the mother which could’ve been the reason behind the blood test.

I agree about the video, I wonder if it was obvious that she was at an OB/GYN’s office?  And they didn’t want to give that away.  (why who knows!!)  There was also someone that kept yelling at the pap saying he was on private property.  But I also think she was followed to two locations that day.  One was the Dr. Office where she had the blood test and the vid was taken and the other I think was at the sound studio where she was probably doing some post production for either Clouds of Sils Maria or Anesthesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment