Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Tales from the DarkSide Vol. IV



OMG...That statement about her not imaging a baby coming out of her body was said back in 2009 when she was on the Oprah show and she and Rob were trying to brush off Oprah's question about Rob and Kristen being a couple.  During Breaking Dawn Part 1 & 2 promo Kristen expressed a desire to have children.  In the press conference for BD2 Kristen said that she couldn't wait to have kids, but that she could wait.  That was over a year ago..so maybe she decided she didn't want to wait any longer!













Hello dear....what do I think?  I think that K's hiding that bump just like she did back in December, right in plain sight!




Some people still don't see what I see, some want it to just be weight gain and I've said all I'm gonna say on that subject.  But I still see the baby bump plain as day just like I've been seeing it for over a month now.  I was hopeful that she would "pop" soon like some women do, but so far, that baby is being stubborn and hiding out.


Have you all been expecting this big of a change in her body in just a little bit over a month?  And for that matter, some women NEVER look this big when they are pregnant...but I think that many of the ppl commenting about Kristen not being pregnant assume that every woman that's pregnant is supposed to look like the woman on the right.  But they DON'T!


Again...here's a pic of a woman that is 7mos. pregnant.  Put a sweatshirt or jacket with low rise skinny jeans on this woman, like we see Kristen wear all the time and she would look the same if not identical to how Kristen looks.  What we are not getting is any picture of Kristen with no clothes on.

With the clothes Kristen's been wearing it's very hard to judge exactly how big that baby bump really is.

I'm with Bronze!  #ObviousShitIsObvious

But I know, I know...some of you are not going to believe until....
either the baby or the bump smack you in the face!

As we all know she can't be pregnant forever...if there's no baby or no obvious bump by the end of April then I'll concede.  I won't create some elaborate story, I'll just admit I was wrong...

time will tell ppl, time will tell!

A final note my dear blogspot readers...the majority of my postings regarding babygate are on tumblr.  You can go to this link to find out all that I've posted regarding this subject from the very beginning.

4 comments:

  1. I work with a girl that is 7 months pregnant, and every day she wears a zipped up hoodie with her scrub pants. Looking at her you'd NEVER know she was pregnant, at least until she takes her hoodie off, then you can definitely tell. She too continues to wear her low rise skinny jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing this @Courtney Marie...if we say this enough maybe the naysayers will realize that not all women look like they are ready to explode when they are pregnant!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, do people know the colour Black gives you an illusion of looking less fat? or less baby bumping in this situation.. Dark clothes, black hoodies and that BLACK pants in LAX....Well think about it

    ReplyDelete
  4. @sanu taz....have you noticed that K is living in those skinny jeans. She was wearing them the whole time while in Paris and pretty sure they were the same jeans she was wearing at Sundance.

    They must be pretty comfy! LOL

    ReplyDelete