Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Thank you! I'd like to thank the academy...

Thank you, Thank you


Really...I have to thank the academy...Oh...wait what was I thinking?

It's not the academy that I have to thank it's really jiggle_jingles8 for spreading the news about my posting and yes, you are right falloutbi, I'm gonna call you out!  I'm so glad you remember me...I'm touched truly touched and you know me so well!

But yes, I really do think she's pregnant.  And I've backed up my beliefs.  You all can call me out and say I'm a nut job, but I'm a nut job with many followers on tumblr and 10s of thousands of hits on blogspot since I posted my *plotline*.  So if I'm nutty/delusional whatever you all want to call me, I'm in very good company! And I'd choose these ladies over you all anyday.


I would rather spend my time talking to wonderful ppl that believe in this couple as a couple and as the fucking fabulous actors that they are, than spend my time trolling on a worthless gossip sight that you all inhabit.


Please...feel free stop by whenever you want.  I welcome everyone.  Maybe, just maybe you might learn a little bit from the "old lady" muahahahaha!  And I just turned 44 on December 19th.  I'm very proud of my age and the wisdom I've gained over the years so maybe that wisdom will be shared with one or two of you.  But for most I have no hope.  I will never change your mind or your utter contempt for ppl you do not know.  And you will never break my faith in these two.  Whether they stay together forever or not I will follow the long careers that I know they are destined to have.


Oh..and Kristen hasn't been pregnant for years, she's been pregnant for about 6 months now and it will be about 10 months in total since an average pregnancy is 40 weeks.  Just thought I'd eductate you all.

And...this is one *rumour* that was not started by the toids for once.  For once what is staring them in the face they have turned a blind eye.  I guess since it does not fit into the current narrative that the toid rpf writers want to write of a *breakup* and *same-sex* relationship.  A genuinely happy couple that chooses to stay out of the public eye so as to not *sell* their relationship just does not have the same impact of the narratives the toids choose to sell.  So keep reading your rpf stories so that it makes you feel better about yourselves.  And I'll keep celebrating their real life!

Oh..and though as falloutbi says, I do appreciate the traffic you have generated.  I can say it's a teeny tiny fraction of what I'm getting and from where the majority of my traffic is coming from, I'm glad to say that it's coming from the lovers, not the haters!

11 comments:

  1. Silly, SRWN. Kristen has NOT gained any weight. The girl just likes to smuggle oranges and melons onder her shirt.

    But really, you know and I and plenty of others know the deal. You did back up what you said, but the pics also speak for themselves. :)

    If people see that differently, so be it. I am sure they want a pic of a baby coming out of Kristen's...lady parts before they'd believe anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...yeah...she could be lugging that kid around as a toddler, he/she could be the smitting image of Rob and they still won't believe it!

      Delete
    2. I was wondering what was under that shirt... Now I know-citrus! LOL

      Delete
  2. Lol. Mama nails u are hilarious! I hope that kid resembles rob and k exactly then it really will be funny lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kenzz...I know...I'm so relieved to finally know what is under K's shirts! Thanks Bronze for that enlightening information!

    Teresa...Thank you, thank you very much...I'll be here all week! bubumbum...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently found your blog, and I have to say I love it! Your support of this fabulous couple makes me so happy. I've been pregnant 5 times so I know the the signs. Kris looks pregnant to me, and my husband also agrees after seeing her pictures. You're fabulous, Mama Nails! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey, here's some big love coming straight at you and to all the good readers of the super-coolio Slutsblog! Just chiming in with the RK global support network-- we love you RK and we do love our Phronsie dearest dear!! Thanks so much for all the good words and keep up the great work. This uberblog is robstensational!! You warm my heart like my good old farmhouse fireplace! And a deeply sincere 'thank you' for the sweet 'despicable me' kiss which you so sweetly awarded my enthusiastic shout-out to ya yesterday!! I laughed so much to see it. You are a rare find and a true delight to a (sort of) writer perched all by herself way out here in the dark rainy night on an island in the Pacific Northwest.... (sounds of high winds cracking in the tops of the tossing, straining big firs, heavy rain strafing the cedar shingle roof... and dang if that's not a great horned owl calling in this spooky January night!)--
    love and shivers, your new fan
    pookie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pookie..I think I love you!!! thank you sooo much for this wonderful comment! Hope the weather is better tonight on your little island! Next time you visit me on tumblr please tell me it's you and I'll make sure to give you more minion kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know when the rumor came out that they broke up the end of May, I thought unhuh, yep, they're at it again. Then even with their movies you really don't see much of either of them. Rob more then Kristen, so when I saw Kristen on Chanel, the first thing I noticed was her fuller face and a little in her arms, then her stomach. Okay, she swallowed a watermelon, NOT, I'm so glad I was referred to this blog because I've been fighting people trying to say they haven't broke up. I love this site! I don't feel alone now lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sweet Mama N. Bravo!Bravo!,Well said sweet lady, I adore you and your blog, I am a fully paid up member of the "Delusional Club" (thats what the haters call all of us who believe in Rob and Kristen, my sunny corner is over at DIDY, and we are all proud to be in a club that has never faltered in our belief Rob and Kristen are the real deal, not a showmance, so all you doubters,haters,muckrakers,go back to Hollywood Lies,you all belong there. More power to Rob and Kristen in keeping their private life off limits,to the vultures, more power to you sweet Mama N. xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much @barbara...as I've said I'd rather be as you said a paid up member of the "delusional club" than be in their haters club!

    At least we are having fun looking forward to a possible (pretty sure probable) addition to RK's family rather than hating on one or the other of them. smh...I don't get the haters and the gossip trollers.

    ReplyDelete