Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Met Gala 2104 Round-up

 Drama!
Drama was the theme for what happened on Wednesday night.  First we had the drama of waiting with baited breath for Kristen to show up at The Met and in typical Kristen fashion she showed up near the tail end of the Red Carpet extravaganza and in a dramatic dress!


When we first got the information for the dress that Kristen would be wearing to the Gala...I have to say I was unimpressed, but WOW... that dress is spectacular and she rocked it like the rockstar she is!

Drama

Is what I got from several trolls, trolls trying to tell me how skinny Kristen is in that dress, how tight the corset is and there's no way she could be pregnant!  I've already responded to several, but here's a smattering more that I recieved since I signed off last night!


We are looking at all angles of her body. Front, side and back. A pregnant belly comes right under the boobs, just where her belt is tied. The baby wouldn't be able to breathe and neither would Kristen. What is wrong with you? Have you ever had a baby? Do you know how it would feel to be tied up in the back like that? Shame on you!

OMG....this....I just don't have words for this....the baby can't breath?!!! WTF you do realize that the baby is protected in the womb surrounded by amniotic fluid and that babies DON'T BREATH while they are in the womb! 
What kind of fucking idiot are you? And if that corset was a tight as you claim it is then you are right Kristen wouldn't be able to breath but since you weren't actually in that dress you have no fucking clue how tight it was...and no, you weren't looking at all the pix cause if you were you would be able to tell that that dress can hide just about anything you want it to hide!
*****
It's official, you won't believe she isn't pregnant, have you seen lake Bell, this is what a true pregnant woman looks like in a gown, even if Lake wore a more tight dress, I swear if she wore the dress Kris wore then she'd have a way more bigger bump and her waist would not look this slim, get over it, Kris just gained weight, media isn't naive as you make them to be, they would've picked on the story by now.

No woman in her 3rd trimester would have a bump this small, I mean yeah some women carry small but look for example at Kate Middleton she continued to carry small but popped at the end, no woman supposedly in her 8th or 9th month would have a bump like this, it seems hard to get over it right you kept fantasizing all these months and now it's like a slap in the face, no fucking illusions can hide an 8 months pregnant woman's bump, no matter how small it is

I'm always so impressed when ppl come to me telling me how EVERY pregnant woman is supposed to look. It's not me that won't accept the truth, it's you. You refuse to see it and if you didn't keep coming to me with your ridiculousness we would be fine, but you keep wanting your 15 minutes of fame on my blog...so great look like an idiot after everything that I've talked about since December completely refutes what you claim to know...that's great...but again you just look like an ass!
*****
I think the met gala confirms to everyone that Kristen is infact NOT PREGNANT. please get a life now that 'what you believe in' isnt even true or real.

Pregnant or not, I don't care. Where's Rob? All the other significant others were with their loved ones. This is not normal. Rob isn't working, like you said, it's only a plane ride away to be with Kristen. No way are they together anymore, it's been a year.

Oh yeah...another "fan" that has Rob and Kristen under 24 hour surveillance...You all really need to stop stalking them and knowing where they are 24/7 and then coming to me admitting to having this knowledge.  I really think I need to get with the authorities and turn you all in, you know that I have your IP addresses, you can be found.  So...just think about that as you continue to stalk them.

I mean, this is what you are admitting to me, right?  You seem to know an awful lot to be giving Rob such crap since you are claiming that they are never together.  You are aware that Rob admitted in his latest interview that he's become really good at hiding from the paps now!  And I'm sorry, I don't believe for one minute that he's been eating Dominos all the time.  He may be bigger than he's been in awhile, but it's all muscle!  Check out his pecks!  Sorry Kristen, for ogling your man, but damn, he's finally got something worth ogling!

And for the record as you are fully aware Rob has never attended The Met Gala with Kristen, so why would that change now? 
*****
Kristen wore the exact dress as the model did in the Chanel Fashion Show. They both looked relaxed and beautiful and not pregnant.

You keep telling yourself that and you just might start to believe it!  LOL
*****
So it's 3 pieces. How could she wear such a tight form fitting belt I'd 7 to 8 months pregnant? How?

And how? How?  do you have any fucking clue how fucking tight it was?  Are you Kristen??? No we both know you are not...so please again, tell me how you fucking know how fucking tight the belt was??? 

*****
One damn huge shirt? At the after party???? Take a good look Sluts. She is wearing a fanny pack u der the shirt. It's very obvious cause it's shown on the side of her hip. Do you see it now? No pregnant woman can wear a fanny pack at 7 months...

a fucking fanny pack?  That's the best you can come up with?  OMFG! 

So that's it ppl!  Kristen had on a fanny pack under her shirt in this photoshoot and she must have been carrying around one of her pet rats from the Snow White and the Huntsman shoot!  I'm so glad that we finally have the mystery solved for the random belly movement that we see here!

Oh and just one final note, there are fat ppl that are bigger than some pregnant women ever get..and if they can wear fanny packs so can a pregnant Kristen Stewart, if indeed she is wearing a fanny pack which, for the record..no I see no fucking fanny pack...what a tool!
*****
swear even if Kris came in a very tight dress, you'll say she's pregnant and haters cant see the bump cause they dont wanna see it claiming that we're sad her ugly boyfriend wont be ours, and I tell you you trolls see a bump cause you wanna see it, clearly no bump and smaller waist than mine, with or without your fucking illusions, I mean the silly excuses


OMG anon...you actually admitted that she wasn't wearing a skin tight dress!  I didn't think any of the trolls had it in them to admit that she was wearing a dress that didn't cling to her every curve!  LMFAO!
*****

Drama!

 A bit of drama from within the darkside...
I love you guys, I really, really do...but no...

Rob and k have been mia most of april. Do u think she had the baby in april but we just don't know about it yet.

Hello everyone. I personally think Kristen had the baby a few weeks ago. She looked thinner than when she was doing Still Alice. Her face looked fuller in March. That means that you Mama nails was right initially.


I have enjoyed reading your coverage so much...I am here a couple of times a day. I have a theory that maybe she had the baby already. I see a difference now in her. Could it be that they were successful in hiding that fact? Has anyone else considered that.



I really can't see this, first she still looks pregnant to me.  And second, I just don't see her going off that quickly to have a baby and then back to work.  That's even faster than what I hypothesized back when I thought she'd have the baby before filming American Ultra and then not be on set until May.  So...sorry, I can't agree with you all on this theory.

Drama

And finally for the good drama!

All of us fangirling over our favorite girl that rocked it out on the red carpet last night! And rocked it out last night in her normal jeans in a t-shirt!


The pics of k and riley remind me of pix of k in hotel in nyc while filming sa that lyndsey took. K didn't have to show pics of her and riley. Its like these pics were a hint to fans before she wore optical illusion dress. Just like k in tomboy shirt seemed a hint to fans before she was seen with it and jacket covering the bump on set.


If you look at the pic above you can see a bit of Kristen's belly underneath Riley's arm....hmmm or is that a fanny pack also??  LOL

i really adored k, for being nice to her fans, she remembers them..i think its so sweet.

So who wore it better?  Well you know what I think!

Kristen was absolutely stunning last night. She gives new meaning to the word "glows." By the way, her dress is known as Chanel's illusion gown, which provides an optical illusion to a whittled waist! Guess we all know why she needed that! Hang in there, Mama! You are doing an excellent job with the crazies. Love you! Susan





Hello mama i don't know what do you think but that dress kristen wore yesterday is like a 3d the part where the feathers are hung i think it was to hide and simulate is like a metal circle around hers waist and is a little came off the dress

Praise to you for dealing with all you do. I thoroughly enjoy your blog and I must say I can see what you see. Very good outfit to conceal the little one. I'm very happy she didn't flaunt it right out- she will be a great mother when the time comes. But it is obvious- you can see it (without a magnifying glass) happy Tuesday!

Ciao MN sono Patrizia volevo dirti che Kristen era la piu' bella del Met e la sua pancia si vede eccome se si vede ah ah ah....translated with google translate...Hello MN, Patrizia wanted to tell you that Kristen was the most 'beautiful Met and her belly you can see how if you see ah ah ah

Hkn said sometimes when pg women take pic from front its hard to tell but a side view can be more telling. All k side view in profile pix she looks thick in waist and hip. In riley and k ig pick she look thick. There is one video thus far. In the video k looks thick. The video is happening in real time. So if K wasn't pg shouldn't she have looked thin on the video?

k is carrying the baby transverse. U can see that from her set pics. Her bump aint sticking out. She probably wouldn't be able to wear that dress if she was sticking out. Since she carrying small and across hip to hip. Optical illusion dress really works.

I agree 100%

We as women do this all the time. Wear clothes that hide our flaws. We wear shirts and pantyhose that trim our stomachs. Outfits that give us the illusion of curves. Bras that make boobs look bigger. So K did this with hiding her bump. As women should any of us be shocked.

I bet if u take out the middle of k dress and leave the top part and skirt with bare belly. U could see baby bump real good. Optical illusion dress plus k sucking it in equals an appearance of a small waistline.

Look at pic on mn blog of k turned to the back of the dress. Zoom in a little. Look at how loose that middle section of dress is. Not tight at all. I wouldn't be surprised if u touch it and pull there isn't some stretchy fabric in it. And dress is so busy and bold that it draws your eye away from k bump.



I love all the disbelievers trying to say that the dress is so tight!  Like how do they fucking know!  LOL


Mama u gave us great example with alec baldwin and hkn and stargazzer told us about camera angles. Notice in a lot of front pics is kinda hard to see baby but all the side pics are more telling. Best example, mama it was on your blog. Blonde actress at movie premiere with black dress. Front view u couldn't see no bump in sight but side view as she cup her stomach. U could obviously see it. Remember mn.


I do remember my dear!  That is a great example of an optical illusion unfortunately for the serious non-believers my true trolls, they won't ever be convinced probably not even when Kristen is photographed with a baby on her hip!


I didn't see a bump in the red carpet pictures (probably because of the dress) but then i saw the after party pics and BAM! Hello Baby bump!!!


Mama, I usually check kstewart fan twitter and they sometimes have pictures before the other sites. I checked this morning and there are a lot of telling pictures of Kristen either going to or coming from met ball. Also looks like she left NY early this morning. Have a better day today. Jane



Hi Mama! :) First of all, can we all agree that Kristen looked absolutely STUNNING during the Met Gala :D and her dress indeed looked awesome *wink wink* and if you look at the pic of her and Riley when they're both in their casual clothes, K looks glowing and healthy and again, her shirt is not knotted as it was before, maybe sweetpea is just round the corner ;) I hope we get more goodies soon! Continue being awesome!! from littlefilipinagirl

And on a final note I could not agree with this anon more...and though I hope in my heart of hearts that she's wrong on a few of her points for my own personal selfish reasons...LOL...I think she's probably spot on!

Hi there! I love your blog and the positivity around here! This is referred to the haters and darksiders who are currently running around like headless chickens in panic. 1) Being such the private couple they are, did you really think that she would announce her pregnancy by flaunting it around on a red carpet? I bet even AFTER the baby was born, we wouldn't be getting much out of them! And 2) (This is just my opinion but…) I don't think that Kristen would announce her pregnancy alone. I kinda think that she would want to announce it with Rob and vice versa. Nonetheless, even though we couldn't see a defined bump because the dress HID IT SO WELL, she is so pregnant. And everyone who is saying she should be showing by now, I don't even care how far along she is, I'm not keeping track, but i DO KNOW that the changes in her body is definite signs of SweetPea being present in her little womb, so the Haters can SUCK IT.




That's all for Met Gala Roundup unless we get some more pix. I'll post those as they come to me.

But in the mean time to all my trolls I know this is heard time for you. And I know this is rolling through your heads on constant replay...


But trust me when I say everytime you come to me with your BullShit, it hurts you more than me.  










3 comments:

  1. After reading some of the comments by the trolls that tell you and by extention the rest of us darksiders there is no baby....All I can say is they have nerve to call us delusional? They have balls the size of Gibralter! Another spectacular job of setting the record straight Mama. love you MC

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would appreciate not being called a troll because I'm not but you and I have agreed to maturely disagree on this subject and I will hold up my end of the bargain. I still respect you highly for your theory and sticking to what you believe, my only thought is this-people can disagree in a kind way and if they can't and choose to throw insults and hateful messages, you shouldn't respond. I know you're the boss here, I just feel hate of any kind, regarding any subject matter doesn't deserve a voice. Whichever way this goes-baby or not, much good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Alex...since I don't know what comment was yours since you sent it to me anonymously...oh...well...but if you landed in the troll section of my blog there was probably a good reason for that...but do share...which comment was yours? Do you have enough guts to share with the class? Or do you only have guts to actually share your views when we don't know who you are???

    ReplyDelete