Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Tales from the Darkside Vol. XII

Hello my fellow darksiders...
Also a warm hello to the fence-sitters, hopefully you'll be off that splintery thing soon!

And it would be remiss of me to not give a shoutout to the naysayers and the nonnies, I know you are watching and reading and dying a little bit inside everyday.  

Hmmmm??? Where to start this post???
Ahhhhh yes, I think we must start here!

Look what we got last week.  OMG, this was the best gift we darksiders have been given in months.  I heard from just a few of you regarding this video.

If you have the ability to see this on a big screen TV DO IT!

here's just a sampling of the responses I got regarding all of this....

Here's a Q that I just KNOW your readers will love! Is it possible there was a little kick happening in that bit of video capture you posted from Hollywood Reporter, showing Kristen's bump so clearly? I've seen a few people wondering about this. (Come to think of it, when DOES kicking commence?)

Hi there Mama! So I've seen a gif from the video being discussed (from around the 30 sec mark) where it looks like maybe the peanut is doing some gymnastics. It doesn't look the the breeze to me and while I've never been pregnant it reminds me of what I've seen friends experience with a sudden kick or movement from their baby. What do you think? Mad love to you Mama, thanks for always being awesome and positive <3

Also mama nails, [in the video] the fan wouldn't be blowing somebody's flesh. The baby took nice kick (we know there is a future champion in there). It was so visible & adorable, I was actually crying because of how sweet it was! Right after that kick she took a brief inhale/exhale and smirked and looked in a different direction (hence her facial expression). You do realize nothing else happened in her stomach for it to move in such a manner! Cheers mama nails! #MamaWeMadeIt Keep rambling, dear!

The fact that there was a fetus foot print on Kristen's stomach as the sweet little baby took a huge kick on her glorious stomach is beyond me. It's all in the video! Now how much do these people need to approve her pregnancy? Fuck science & stereotypes saying you have to be a watermelon pregnant lady cause that's BS! Do they want the baby to jump out of the stomach/wave so that it can be proven. Long term fans like us would know that RK are stealthy with EVERYTHING; K is concealing to conceive!
*****
So I posted this yesterday on my tumblr...
I thought I was being very helpful, I gave both sides an option.  Frankly, either one might be what she's wearing, but between the nonnies and the naysayers you think I might have suggested that the world was going to end that day, rather than just suggested that Kristen might have caved and been wearing a pair of maternity jeans.

I'm not going to rehash everything that I got yesterday...but here's more on

the maternity vs. skinny jeans debate:
Good golly Miss Molly, this whole "maternity jeans" debate is just plain ridiculous! It really amuses me to see people lose their fucking minds about something as silly as that! If they are, cool, if they aren't Kristen could have just as well simply switched to a bigger size! Big fucking deal! FFS, I swear this fandom will one day be the death of itself, while I'm gonna sit back and enjoy the show and the arrival of MiniKristen or MiniRob :D hugs and keep up your awesome "no BS" attitude xxx

I was doing a little csi today and found a ton of maternity pants on Nordstroms with belt loops, zippers, etc. Why oh why aren't we allowed to fix stupid! Can't wait for the littleP to show up!!! O and I am not anon...I am Nancy. :)

Mama N, Sunny from HKN here - what difference truly does it make if K is wearing maternity jeans or not : she is till busting out of her pants seams literally LOL!That tummy is getting lower and rounder does not matter what she is attired in she is growing noticeably thicker around the middle, any honest person not riddled by bias can see a little paunch forming directly under her zipper seam...Love Ya!

As usual, never answered the dotted pant/pocket issue aka Fashion Court. Just like today, Kristen is wearing the skinny jeans, she even has a belt on.

actually I had answered this, whoever just wanted to try to convince me and you all that K has on a belt today...more like her jeans are unbuttoned and partially unzipped! muahahahahha

You’re not bursting my bubble. I gave two options…

One of those options is Courtney’s pick, of course she’s going to defend herself.

I had another woman that’s in fashion that thinks the maternity ones are spot on. So…unless Kristen turns around so we can see the tag on the back of the jeans, we’ll never know for sure.

FYI…paige jeans does a maternity jean, so they could be the maternity version.

I will say this IF she is indeed wearing the regular skinny jeans they are super baggy looking on her for being “skinny jeans”


So whether maternity or regular jeans doesn’t sway me from my conclusions that baby pattz is on the way.


I truly find it humorous that this is what drove so many nuts yesterday.  I know many of you were watching and reading last night.  I'm somewhat flabbergasted by the whole thing.  But for some their world is this at the moment:

*****
Oh...what a day I'm having...
let's peek in on some meltdowns in action shall we?

When April 1st comes and goes without any reports of Kstew giving birth... and she shows up to the American Ultra set looking skinny and svelte, having lost this bit of weight... I'm sure you will say she had the baby and is raising it in secret with Rob! Lmao #noevidence #delusional #peoplegainweightdealwithit

people have babies too, everyday!

Oh please i'm sick of all these Kristen pregnancy rumors! Kristen is NOT pregnant.April is close and you'll see that you were obsessing about something that never existed XD

 Why do you care if I'm obsessing??

Uk I see it clearly that u Will fail on this blog I used to be on the darkside as u call it but im sure k is not pregnant I mean r u kidding me??look at her!!as u say she must be on her 8th or 9th month and its impossible all I see is her just gaining some waight I never saw anybody on their 8th month this small (disclaimer..I copied this ask as is..I did not make any edits to it one way or the other! lol)

What do you say my minions...IF I turn out to be wrong about babygate, is my blog a fail??

Couple things. Kristen and Rob have NOT been together 6 years. It's four years at most. Where do you get six? Second of all, what do you have to nit pick every single ounce of information about Kristen to prove that a.) Her and Rob are still together and b.) she is pregnant? If you think it's true then great but why do you HAVE to get people to think so too? Are you that unsure of it you need it proven to you every single day? (P.S: Kristen's not pregnant. Your going to look like a tool.)

Hmmm, I've been accused of not being able to do math.  Though we'll never know officially when Rob and Kristen became RK...we do know that they met in 2008.  It is now 2014.  Let me see, let me see...
That's right, I need to use subtraction, right Pooh Bear?  Soooo that means I need to subtract..wait, I think I can get this.. 
Ohhhh yeah...subtract 2008 from 2014
so....2014-2008 = 6 
OMG!!! I'm right!
I was worried there for a minute that I forgot how to subtract, thank god that I'm not dumb after all.
So..we all know that Rob and Kristen met 6 years ago, so they may not have become what they are today upon initial meeting, (though close to it, I'd say).  
That was the start of their love story, like it or not!
Anon..it's funny that you are so concerned about me "why do you HAVE to get people to think so too." but it is ppl like you that come to me and challenge my "theory" that have made my blog what it is today.  I suggest if you think I'm a tool that you find another blog to troll through, because I'm too big a loser for you.

And you know what, if I look like a tool when this is all done, so be it. I've had fun every step of the way. And met some fucking fantastic ladies and a few gents along the way! But the longer this goes on the more certain I am that I'm right.
*****
But let's change gears shall we?
We got some new pictures today!



How can Kristen gain weight in only her breasts, stomach and thighs, but not her face? That's some kind of crazy voodoo. Wish K would let us in on that secret. She could save women a lot of money from having to get unnecessary boob jobs since she's clearly able to gain weight only in the areas she chooses.




It looks like Kristen's carrying long and wide, if you get what I mean. Do you think so too?


Maybe there's a chance Kristen has a deep pelvis ( of course we don't know) more room, and with the baby's head "dropping". Don't know just a suggestion. ;)


Omg just saw the new photo's of K on set. hellloooooooo sweetP!




Did you see the pictures of Kristen arriving on set today? (March 18) They're kinda blurry, but look at her stomach + it looks a little weird with her pants!! Ahhh it's so exciting! I love your blog btw, I check it all the time to see if there's anything new, hahah - stay awesome! :)


After today's photos, all the people are saying that K is gaining weight for her movies XD. But no, the baby is growing every day :'). As more time passes is impossible to deny. I'm so happy Baby is coming :) :) :) :')


Okay..let's think about this.  IF Kristen needed to gain weight for this role, then why is she hiding her body?  She wouldn't be covering herself up so much.  She would be proud that she was able to do what was needed for the role.  But instead, she's doing everything she can to hide her body, particularly her middle!

They've been trying to pull the gaining weight for a role since her body started to change back while she was filming Clouds of Sils Maria.  
You don't gain weight while you are filming!
Unless you can't help it!

As for her role as Lydia in Still Alice, she's playing a young aspiring actress, nope, no weight gain needed for that role!

And...Phoebe in American Ultra? Yeah...not buying that one either!

I've no doubt that Kristen will do what's necessary for a part, and if gaining weight is necessary she'll do it, though I think under any other circumstance it would be difficult for her to do so. But she'd do the best she could. I mean really, in the grand scheme of things she's not put on that much weight! She looks fucking fantastic and I don't think she has anything to hide, and yet she's hiding...

*****
WAIT! Isn't this going to be the first grandchild on BOTH sides?!!!!!

Yep!  that's right, The Stewart/Pattinson clan will be welcoming a new member to it's ranks pretty damn soon!

the only question is...will it be a girl or a boy??

You can vote in several polls I've created.
So far baby girl is winning but just barely.
April seems to be winning as far as when sweetP will be born.
Most of you think that Rob and Kristen have been married for awhile now.
And most of you joined the darkside while Kristen was filming Clouds of Sils Maria.
****


Momma, how do you think they will announce the baby? I mean eventually the media will spot them. Will they continue to hide or come out and make a statement? The pride they feel for having a beautiful baby may overwhelm the need to hide, no? Cyncabc

This does seem to be the $64M question.  When will Rob and Kristen make an announcement, or better yet, WILL they???




Damn I wish I had an answer to this.  I've been going back and forth on this for some time.  I wonder if they were planning on making an announcement earlier thinking that Kristen would start showing more.  But surprise, surprise, she's carrying very small and as we all know there are a lot of ppl that have no clue that she's pregnant.  

So, I'm of two minds, one that they won't announce at all.  We will just have to wait for the pix to come out of the happy family when they are out and about some day.  OR they might make an announcement after Kristen wraps up her filming Still Alice.  
(possibly American Ultra if I've totally gotten the timeline wrong on when little SweetP is going to enter the world.)

I don't think that Kristen would want the information out to the media while she's still filming.  The papz are bad enough as it is, can you imagine how they would be if they actually had confirmation that she's pregnant?
****

and in closing...

I have to say I feel for the non-believers.
They are missing out on one of the best things to happen to this fandom since probably Cannes2012 or maybe October2012!

I'm just so thrilled to have you all to enjoy this with!  So thank you for making my day and being as thrilled about this as I am!

So in closing I share this little video in hopes that we can all just come together!


But if not...this one still works for me!


I want to say a special thanks to HKN for her embracing my little blog and not feeling that I was horning in on her turf.  I also want to thank all the Havenettes that come by my tumblr and blogspot to visit, love you all.
 (well not the trolls so much!)

And thank you all for the well wishes on my upcoming trip.  I hope that this post can keep you satisfied somewhat until my return.  I'll do my best to keep up with asks that warrant immediate attention, but some may just have to wait until the next Darkside installment.










9 comments:

  1. Oh mama thank you for such a long post just wish my stupid android could view the videos :(. Please be careful on ur trip and I'll try not to bug you so much while ur gone lol. I just wish some people would pull their head outta their ass and grow up non? Ok ttyl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved every logical moment of this Mama...there's no denying what the eyes can clearly see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MN........GRAND SLAM!!! This was just fucking awesome!!! So proud to be right by your side.....truly an honor indeed. I no longer care who believes what.....I just know what I believe......where I stand....haven't wavered one ioda....since those douche bags of X17 started their crap back in May of 2013. So many things I'd like to say to them......and do to their cameras....just saying. The fact that these two are smiling.......glowing........tells me all I need to know. Will not debate it......does not matter what others do or don't believe....as that will not cause me to wonder the halls mindlessly in the middle of the night, nor will it cause me to lose any sleep, or stop eating. All I can say.....how sad to drink from that cup of bitterness & carry hatred around in your heart instead of being happy that these two find a way to live their lives T*O*G*E*T*H*E*R the WAY they have wanted....yes that is right......they way THEY have wanted....it is working......loving the neon signs given here & there......
    Just have to say......going to miss your tweets & posts while you are gone..but hope you have an amazing fun time!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mama Nails, thank you from the bottom of my R&K loving heart!! This was super and absolutely perfect. I cannot wait for the baby to be born. Can you imagine how sweet this little one will be? I hope you have a safe trip. This is the best spring ever!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post, I've been sitting on the fence for a while, but the kick in the video clinched it for me. I wonder when Rob's parents will arrive, first time grandparents and all. The trolls must be have meltdowns all over the place, it's great to sit back and listen to what excuses they come up with. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. P fucking off the chain!!! I loved every single word. All those ass crack blowers can just blow one out cause you set them straight and if you didn't it's because they are so crooked they are in fucked up monkey ass knots!!! Great Post as always!! Love you gurl!! Make sure you have a great time on your trip and be safe..... :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ain't no denying the obvious. Video was convincing and now Kristen's pic from today WOW right in your face. Beautiful mom-to-be Kristen!

    $64M question - an announcement is wishful thinking. Kristen & Rob will get even more protective of their privacy if that's possible. They never discuss their intimate life together, nor can I ever see them doing so. Like Kristen has said, we will hear the name, see a pic from someone else, hints from friends or grandparents, not Kristen, not Rob either cause he is gonna be voracious protecting his child from the paps, they both will.
    Maybe with a journalist they trust like Josh, we can hope for a little something. Like maybe "I can't talk about it, they know already anyway", yeah? It's an outside shot if Rob goes on say Ellen, if he loves being a Dad with no clue how to change a diaper maybe when presented with a basket full lol, with likely no mention of him & Kristen being parents together. Because fans should already know, and WE do, right Mama?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mama Nails, as usual, you slammed it :) . There is one anon I wish to say something to. For the person who thinks Rob and Kristen have only been together 4 years, you sure you're a fan of theirs? I ask this because I've been following them for quite some time and Rob fell for Kristen when watching "Into the Wild," ever see it? I doubt it. He tried out for Twilight because he had this major crush on her. Director Catherine Hardwick had to warn Rob that we have laws here about dating under aged people. They had a relationship going from the get go, not a sexual one, that came later, but they definitely fell for each other at Rob's audition. Kristen fell for him too and chose him for the Edward Cullen role. Now about the pregnancy, Mama Nails does not have to prove to you that Kristen is pregnant, it's her belief, my belief and the rest of the fans on here. You anons either need to prove Kristen isn't or get off her blog. We are allowed to have our opinions, it's a free country or do you not know about the First Amendment, just like you don't know about a lot of things. Have you been pregnant? I have, 4 times. That's a baby kicking Kristen, learn about pregnancy before jumping in where you don't belong. You can't control a baby's kicking and stretching. Also, if you know so much, I stand by my challenge to you, prove us all wrong. Mama Nails, have a great vacation and you are definitely well loved. It just makes me mad when you prove something and these idiot anons have come up with nothing to prove you wrong, just hate messages; they can't even believe a picture, which says to me that none of them have been pregnant or are very uneducated. Luv you and your blog. I wouldn't miss this for anything in the world. Thank you, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  9. mama nails, I wanted to believe Kristen was going to have a Baby so bad, but I just don't know now, I've seen some pictures of her lately and I just don't see it, I hope I'm wrong, I really do. hugs Bobbie

    ReplyDelete