Tuesday, April 15, 2014

And the Fandom Goes Wild

Coachella 2014

more available there


Here are many of the comments that I got regarding Coachella this year...

This is one event that we didn't need the haters to give us reasons why RK are not together...this time it seems that fans themselves decided to read too much into what they didn't get from Coachella this year.

For months ppl have been asking me if I thought that Kristen would go to Coachella this year...my answer was pretty consistent, I didn't know but figured she wouldn't attend.  I was leaning toward not going for two reasons, I thought she might have had the baby by then or she might be filming. Also, I remembered what happened to RK last year and thought they might not want a repeat of that event.

And...frankly, other than being happy when we get a few pix from these events of one or the other or both of them looking happy I don't give two fucks if they attend or not and I never have and never will set my calendar and my fangirl life around whether or not one or the other or both attend these events, I'd rather be pleasantly surprised when we get something rather than disappointed when I don't get what I expected.


So...let's let some of my negative nillies get their rocks off:

I just thought of an answer RP gave to a fan at a premiere, they asked when he was going to marry KS and he said "someday". Maybe we should all step back and patiently wait. They seem to get each other maybe they just need to find it again. Think they are both phenomenal actors and will get better with each movie. She seems to work endlessly. Cochella is just one weekend hope he had fun.

WTF??? So you're saying because you think that Kristen wasn't at coachella that this means that they are split...but maybe someday they'll find their way back to each other?  Is that what you are saying?  Whatever...grow up...If you think they are broke up than say it...but this whole they'll find their way back to each other is a fucking copout...you want to wallow in your depression about them not being together, but you want to be able to say when you see them together again that you knew they'd get back together rather than just having faith that they are together!  



Mama, I could always count on you for the truth. Is rob at Coachella? Is Kristen at Coachella? Im very confused. Thank you so much.
Not sure what there's to be confused about...Rob was there on Friday no doubt about that...as to whether or not Kristen was there, there were many sightings but no pix so far...who knows...I'm not going to pretend to know for certain but I think it just as likely she was there as that she wasn't



i'm sorry. i know rob and kristen have been spotted at coachella . . . but not together. i'm kinda desperately searching for pics of them seen together but nothing. and i think that's worse.

sorry but know i dont believe in you anymore im so sad i cryed a lot it was like a big surprise see him at coachella with katy no Kristen it is over my dear over he moved on dont you think?

I have to say I'm quite disappointed that Rob is at the festival and Kristen is not.

Rob picture at Coachella, no Kristen in sight :'( ...




I know rob and Katy are friends but he's willing to go thru all the paps crap and be seen with Katy and not K????? Even if K is filming, it makes my heart sink. We may be wrong about RK


What pap crap?...I haven't seen any pap pix of Rob at Coachella...only fan pix.   I think he figured out a way to get in in order to avoid them this year!


I don't think k is at Coachella this year, I just talked to the witness that "saw" Kristen, she said her hair colour was like burgundy..;_________; rockinstarlight asked

This was but one sighting, there were many...

I really think the reason Kristen isn't with Rob at Coachella cause she starts filming her new movie tomorrow. If not, she would definitely be there, with HIM?


*******
Now let's get a bit from ppl that see things the way I do...

Everyone is making it so complicated. Here's what probably happened. R and k came to la for her birthday, stuck around for coachella and then flew back to nola on sunday. Simple.


Anon....I think I love you!  this is exactly what I think!


Actually Suzie is at Coachella, she posted a pic on IG saying she was there. All Kristen's friends are there except CJ and that because he not in Cali right now but he post a pic of him on a plane so maybe he's on his way home. I would be willing to bet that Kristen was there too her friends really takes care of her when they are all out and about together. I was surprised that People didn't try to hook him and KP up or the 2 girls he was seen with. Christine

Christine, according to Suzie's IG she was not there on Friday because she was working and but that doesn't mean that she didn't go on Saturday and Sunday, but again, I could care less what Suzie's whereabouts are.  As for whether K was there or not....I'm going with my first anon but ultimately I really don't care.  It doesn't change one damn thing that I believe whether she was there or not.

Funny. Last year at Coachella, Rob and Kristen were slammed with photographers. Each of the years before, Kristen was photographed. When it's just Rob, however, not a single professional photo was taken. Hmm…?

I think they figured out how to get in without being hounded by the paps this year!

Recap: rob photographed at Coachella. K sighted at Coachella several times before we even got pix of rob. No way to prove she was or was not there. R ob pix with their mutual friends. Peeps and haters tripping over this! This is same normal r and k pattern.

i dont get it why are people so upset and suddnely thinking rk are over just because r is there without k? i 100% bet that r was with k on her bday and spent some time together they are not joined at the hip what is r supposed to do all day while kristen is in nola? he is allowed to go have a good time with friends !!!!!

According to some, I think that they think he has to be attached to Kristen's hip 24/7.  If I think I know Kristen one little bit...I would guess that this would drive her insane!  Some women like a little separation from time to time.  LOL  But when you are dealing with fans that have never been in a committed relationship it's hard for them to understand that that does not mean being with that person 24/7.


Hahahaha poor nonnies with their London talk , I am LMAO ! When do you think Mama Katy Perry hook up will begin, me say in 3,2,1....?! They'll never learn.


Nope they never will...thank god!  

Guess katy p isn't into rob. Did u see her new man. Sexy

Haha haters kp has a boyfriend. Lol. They were snuggling at the concert. Haha. What now. Hes dating tamra ? Losers

Don't put too much emphasis on the pics. Even if k didn't go. So what. R didnt go to the met gala in 2013 with her. But later we saw pix of him leaving nyc with her. And this is a cause for celebration for the haters. Really! Good luck. Lol

*********

It took me days to get up the energy to do this post and I did it this way cause I could not get the zest needed to answer all of these individually.

This whole Coachella thing bores me silly...I'm sorry if that pisses anyone off, but it does.  Would I have loved to get a pic of them together!


HELL YES

But did I expect it!

HELL NO

When we put so much stock into an event it's bound to disappoint us.  And I think all my negative nillies prove that over and over and over again.

I can't make anyone believe what I believe.  You have to believe for yourself even when we don't get the "proof" that we all want.  If you are waiting for "proof" you might be waiting for a long time.

But here's what I think...I think that Rob and Kristen are just fine.  I think there is strong evidence to suggest that Kristen was at Coachella on Friday and perhaps even Saturday more than likely with Rob.  But if not I don't think them spending the night apart means a hill of beans about the strength of their overall relationship.  They don't have to be attached at the hip 24/7 to be in love.  If this is your idea of love you are bound to be disappointed.

sorry to be the wet blanket....LOL








3 comments:

  1. Mama Nails, thank you for the breath of fresh air! I'm so ready to move on from Coachella. If she was there, fine, and if she wasn't, then that's fine, too. It's only a concert, not the be all, end all of the world It floors me how the fandom gets stuck on one event and makes it into more than what it is. R&K are fine and, imo, together. Love you!! XXOO

    ReplyDelete
  2. MamaN...WTG woman...I needed a break from all the negative crap that Coachella has stirred up....To all your anons...they really do need a reality check.
    Your a strong woman Mama. Love ya bunches MC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama. Drama & negative crap coming from RK fans is what ticks me off the most. Don't care about opinions of haters. RK fans..WTF are they thinking? If in their tiny minds Rob was at Coachella with Katy and co. as anything other than a friend..what does that say of their opinion of him? They need a good slap upside the head! IMO after all RK have done to stay ninja they are not going to stop now. Kristen and their little sweet pea are not going to be put at risk, harassed & hounded by paps for Coachella. If we saw Kristen there I would be shocked to be honest. Cannes..I long for a pic..however it's a long shot..IDK that they are willing to draw the attention of paps/toids to their relationship right now.
    Some idiotic fans may not get WHY it is so important to RK to allow the bullshit lies to continue....FOR the sake of their privacy and little sweet pea, obviously. Duh! It is what RK have decided they need to do - it is THAT important to them. RK are the ones enduring the harassment and hate from the paps & toids, so they would know better than us. God I hate all the whining and drama from inside our fandom..."oh if they were together we would have pics". Too bad! Stop sucking on lemons for heavens sakes! Get a backbone, look at the positives and hunker down. We faithful fans will be rewarded eventually.
    Mama you are made of strong stuff to deal with all the crap you get 24/7. Thank you for the laughs, snark and smiles...makes my day. Love ya x

    ReplyDelete